John x Reader

It was 9:37 in the morning and you hear a dreadful noise that you always hate to hear, your stupid phone alarm. You have been meaning to get it fixed because the alarm would go off at the wrong time and wrong day. You turn it off and lazily get out of bed. There was no use in trying to go back to sleep. You look at you phone and see that John had pestered you last night. You open pesterchum and see that it says
"Happy birthday (Y/N)!!!! I'm sorry I couldn't be there for your party, but I promise to make it up to you. Come to my house tomorrow."
You smile at Johns message. He was always making you feel happy. You walk up to your closet and look through, seeing what you were going to wear. You put on a (C/C) with some black (T/S). You look at yourself in the mirror, satisfied with your outfit, you decide to grab something from your cabinets for a quick breakfast and head to John's house. As you walk you wonder what he is going to do. You finally reach John's house and you knock on his door, loudly to annoy him. You hear someone trip and fall in the house. You couldn't help but giggle at it. Someone opens the door and you see John.
"Oh! Hey (Y/N). I didn't think you would be this early."
He says as he lets you in. As you walk in, you can see Casey sleeping on the couch with a blanket over her, Nicolas Cage movies all over the floor, and some popcorn on the floor.
" Well then it looks like you were having a movie marathon."
You smile as you say that and step over the movies so you can get to the kitchen.
"Oh! yeah, I would've cleaned the place sooner if I would've knew that you coming over already."
John says as he starts to pick up all the movies and clean up the place.
"I'm sorry, I should have told you I was coming over."
You feel bad about it and you starts to help him clean up
" Don't worry about it, That just means I get more time with you."
John pauses for a second, just realizing what he said. You look at him, blushing ever so slightly.
"A-anyways I thought that we could try and pull some pranks on dave."
You look at him with a devilish look
" I'm in."
-time skip-

"YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD WHEN I CATCH YOU!!!"
You and John were running from dave. Dave was chasing you and John because you had thrown a slushie at Dave and John had poured a bucket of water on top of him. You and John had finally made it to his house and you run inside, out of breath.
"That was...so much...fun."
You sit on the couch trying to catch your breath. John brought you some water.
"I told you I would make it up to you."
He smiles at you.
"Thank you john."
You smile and hug him. He blushes and hugs back.
"Your welcome."
He hesitantly lifts your chin up so your looking at him and he pecks your lips. You blush and smile at him, then you give him a quick kiss.
" Happy late birthday."

(If you guys want lemons/smut/fluff etc. Tell me in the comments what character you want)