Jake x Reader

"HURRY (Y/N)!" Jake shouted. You and Jake were running through the jungle, trying to get away from the panther that Jake HAD to mess with. Luckily, Jake's house was near by. The panther was catching up to you. Earlier while Jake was looking at the panther, you were standing a little to close to her and when she awoke, she swiped at your leg. The you were so scared that you didn't even feel it, until now. You were starting feel a sharp pain in your leg. You look up and see Jake's house is just up ahead.
"COME ON (Y/N) WE'RE ALMOST THERE!" Jake looks back and sees blood running down your leg.
"(Y/N)!" Jake rushed over to you and picked you up bridal style. He looked back and saw the panther. He rushed to his house and blocked the door, hoping it would hold. Jake set you on the counter and grabbed his first-aid kit. He started to treat your wound. He was being so gentle with you. You blushes and his fingers ran across your wound. You flinch as he put some peroxide on it. He blew on it so it wouldn't sting as much. He wrapped a bandage around your leg and looked up at your blushing face.
"Are you alright?" He says, showing concern in his face.
"I'm fine, it just really hurts." You say as you get off the counter, but when you put weight on your leg, you fall into his arms. Jake blushes slightly. Jake wraps his arms around your waist and lifts you back onto the counter.
"I don't think you should be walking around chap." Jake grabs your waist gently and pulls you close to him. He puts your legs around him and lifts you off the counter. You blush madly and hold onto him. Jake sits on the couch with you on his lap. He rubs your thigh, lovingly.
"I'm sorry that this happened, love." You blush more as he does this. He pecks your lip and smiles. You smile at his adorableness. You lean down and kiss him quickly. He sets you down next to him. You snuggle into him. He puts his arm around you and you both end up falling asleep.

((Sorry that it's so short. I'll try to do better in the next chapter))