Karkat x Reader

Romeo and Juliet is your favorite movie. You would watch it everyday. It was a beautiful movie and you couldn't stop watching it. In fact, you were about to watch it. You were on your couch with popcorn, candy, soda, and a blanket over your head. You also had a box of tissues next to you because you knew that you were gonna cry. As soon as you were comfortable and was about to start the movie, there was a knock at the door.
"Cod damnit, I JUST got comfortable."
You get up and open the door. You see your morial, karkat.
"HEY FUCKASS, DO YOU MIND IF I SPEND THE NIGHT? GAMZEE DECIDED TO THROW A FUCKING PARTY AND I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH ALL THOSE NOOKSNIFFERS."
"Sure, why not. I'm not doing much anyways."
You let him in and you go back to the couch. You try to get comfortable again, but you can't. As you fidget to get comfortable, karkat sees that you were watching Romeo and Juliet.
"YOU WERE WATCHING THIS MOVIE?"
You look at karkat and see him holding the movie.
"I was about to, that's why I have all this stuff out."
karkat starts the movie for you and you already get sucked into it. You share you food with karkat. He doesn't seem as interested in it as he is with his rom-coms. He occasionally glances at you and sees that you are crying.
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?"
"Nothing karkat, it's just the movie." You say as you wipe your tears. You feel karkat move closer to you. You lean against him without even knowing. Your mind starts to drift as you think about karkat. You and him have been morials for awhile you are starting to feel red for him. Even though he can be loud and rude, he can be sweet and caring. You look back at the screen and see that the movies almost over. As you were about to say something, karkat puts his arm around you and pulls you closer. You blush slightly and you look up to see karkat blushing a candy red. He looks down at you and kisses you quickly. He pulls away before you could kiss back.
"I-I'M FLUSHED FOR YOU."
You blush more and kiss him. He smiles against your lips and kisses back. You pull away and hug him.
"Flushed for you too." He smiles and lays down, pulling you down with him. You end up falling asleep in his arms.