Dave x Reader

It was 8:57 at night and you were in your room, being bored. You grabbed your phone and called Dave.
"Hey Dave, can you come over?"
"Sure."
He says and hangs up. you go to your living room and sit upside down on the couch, waiting for him.
You hear a knock on the door, hoping that it's Dave.
" It's open!"
You yell. The door opens and you see Dave.
"Hey Dave."
you see a small smile on his face. You roll over and end up falling off the couch. You can feel the blood that rushed to your face move back down to the rest of your body.
"You ok?"
He says as he walks over to you and smirks. You were laying on your back, your shirt was lifted and you could see your stomach. You blush and get up, fixing your shirt.
"Why did you call me over here (Y/N)?" He says curiously.
"Because I'm bored and I wanted to hang out with you."
You head to the kitchen and open the fridge. Before you can say anything, he runs to the fridge, grabs the apple juice, and runs back to the living room. You sigh and grab a thing of ice cream. You go back to the living room and set the ice cream on the table.
" I'll be right back, I'm gonna go change into something comfy."
Dave nods and turns the tv on. You go to your room and put on a (C/C) with some (C/C). You quietly close your door, creep down your hallway, and jump on dave. You look at Dave, who seemed unaffected by this.
"God damnit!" You say with frustration.
He has a huge smirk on his face because you were in his lap and he had his arms around you. You blush madly and get up. You pretend that didn't happen and you grab a spoon for your ice cream.
Dave puts on a movie, then he goes to the kitchen and makes some popcorn. The smell was amazing. You felt yourself drooling over it. Dave looks at you and sees this.
"Hahaha you might want to wipe your mouth."
You wipe your mouth with your sleeve and start eating your ice cream. He sits down right next to you. Now you were slightly squished between the arm of the couch and Dave. You set the ice cream down and start munching on the popcorn. After awhile, you start to feel your eyelids get heavy. You try to stay awake, but fail. You wake up and feel something wrapped around you. You look behind you only to see Dave. He had his arms wrapped around you. He had put a blanket over the both of you. You feel Dave move and he pulls you closer to him. He nuzzles his head into your neck. You hear him say something
"I love you (Y/N)."