{05} real life,

___________________________
__________________

The cafeteria was suffocating. Too loud for my liking. The jocks and their ego are suffocating me. I don't usually that the person to judgement people, but hell, i couldn't stand them.

I looked around for a place to sit but it seems like people sit by their groups of friend and unfortunately i don't have friends. I was hoping Hannah would offer me a seat, but she didn't, to my disappointment.

I glanced outside of the cafeteria and saw huge tree. There are tables outside, and only a few people are sitting on it. Perfect place for me.

Eating outside isn't a bad idea, even i'm alone under a tree. I needed a space, away from everyone and the wind also help very much. I'm gonna start a new chapter in my life in a new city. In a foreign city. I keep telling myself, it's not hard, you could get through this more than anything, you've been through worse.

I closed my eyes for a second and i heard a tray being set beside me. "I'm gonna sit with you, those assholes are way too much for me." The boy mumbles.

I didn't respond him. Mostly because i was startled by his presence.

Was i supposed to say something, like  'Hey? Are you lost of something?'  But, instead i keep starring at him, especially his blonde bleached hair, are we allow to dye our hair here?

As i keep staring at him, he noticed this "Are you done looking at my hair?" He furrowed his eyebrow. Not in a annoyed way, in a casual way.

"Sorry." I blushed and looked down, "What asshole?" I asked.

"Those, in that table." He pointed on a certain table full of boys with that blue and yellow jacket. Some sitting on the chair, like a normal person, some sitting on the table. I scanned their face one by one, just so i know who's not to mess with,

And then something caught my eyes, my eyes widen instantly. My eyes caught a boy that i recognize really well. At least, i think it was him.

Jeff atkins

"I swear to god, i regret even talking to them, why do i even hang out with those asshole..." He keeps mumbling over how annoying those boys are while chewing his food.

I chuckled at him, "Thank goodness, i'm not the one who feels disturbed by their presences."

He smiles, and nodded, "I'm Alex. Sorry for bargain into your peaceful lunch time."

"Olivia." I smiled "It's okay. It's getting very lonely, anyway." I glanced back to the table, "Those guys play football?"

"Basketball." He corrected me. I nodded, understand.

I never thought Jeff atkins would play basketball, i mean i could imagine the rocker body but i thought he was just a laid back guy. "You play?" Alex looked at me.

"No, god no." I shake my head.

"Me, too. Sport sucks." I chuckled at his words. I never agreed more than anything.

After awhile, silence lingered on the air for both of us. Thankfully, it's the comfortable one. Alex continues to eat his lunch away, while i just stare ahead of me.