{35} real life,

_____________________________

A week had passed, and fortunately, nothing funny had happened. Everything was normal, Bryce hasn't come and ruin my days, the girls and boys have been the same, if i have to say, things between our friendship is stronger and stronger as the day passed.

Nothing had changed, even after the kiss with Jeff. We maybe share a little kiss here and there, but nothing had gone pass that. We're just a pair of kid who's in love but scared to take any step forward.

I don't know where this would lead, but i'm ready for the worst. I did it and i'll pay for it.

"Olivia!" A finger snapped in front of my face brought me back.

I blinked a couple of times, "Yeah! Here!"

Jeff looked at me confused and brought his attention back to the road, "A penny for your thought?"

I smiled softly, "Nothing you have to worry about."

He gave me unconvinced look, but i raise my eyebrow back to mock him.

"Where'd you wanna go tomorrow?" Jeff asked

I hummed, "Not sure. Wanna come and chill?"

He smirked, "Chill, huh?"

"Get out of here, you nasty!"

He laughed, "Are your mom and dad back yet?"

I shrugged, "I don't know." I usually happy when my parents got back from their trip, but this time, i know they brought up a news. And i don't know what to feel about this news.

"Hey." Jeff softly said and take my hand to his, "It's okay." I know by the look in his eyes, it's not okay, as cheesy as it sounds, we're teenagers who just had a taste of love, we don't want to let that go, at least yet.

"You know it's not, Jeff. I don't want to leave you, or anyone in this town." I said as he pulled up in front of my house.

"Your parents is here." He said, eyeing my dad's car.

I sigh, and close my eyes. "I don't want to face whatever they prepare me, for."

"Olie, it's your parents, just talk to them." I nodded and get out of the car.

Jeff hand grabbed my forearm, He raises his eyebrow, "You forgetting something?"

I squinted my eyes, "No, i don't think so."

He rolled his eyes, "Come here, gimme some loving."

With a mocking groan, i lean in and peck him. "More." He mumbled

"Nope, i gotta go. Bye!" I said as i close his car door.

"You owe me some!" He yelled, i just waved my hands at him.

I took a deep breath and open the front door.

"Mom, Dad, i'm ho-" My breath caught in my throat when i see them sit on the family room, with a very serious look on their face.