{24} real life,

_____________________________

"Hey." I approached Jeff in his locker. He looked unsettling at some reasons. I can see by the way he grips at book and the way of him trashing his book around, and the ugly frown on his face. There's something absolutely wrong with him. 

I greet him, but i was met by silence.

I clear my throat, "Jeff? Hello?" I tried once again, but he still didn't acknowledge me. I mean, he didn't suddenly turns deaf overnight, right? There's definitely something wrong. He would always meet me in my locker before the class start and greet me with a forehead or cheek kisses but now, he's not. And, he looks he would rather be far away from me.

I tried to pock him twice and finally he turned around with an annoyed expression on his face. "What do you want?"

I gulped, i've never seen him being annoyed by me. I hesitated, "Is there something wrong?"

"I asked you a question then you asked me back, awesome." He waved his hand in sarcastic manners.

What? Did i miss something? i'm really confused. What did i do? He's never like this. We hang out yesterday and everything seems alright. I tried to remember all the unusual events that could possibly lead up to this, but everything was alright. Now, he's looking at me with sparks of anger on his eyes, and i hate it because i don't know what happened.

Jeff snapped me out of my thought with a loud bang of his locker. People are looking at our directions, making me shift uncomfortably. He turned to look at me for a second, he gritted his teeth and shook his head, and then disappear. What the heck is that guy problem.

My embarrassment turned into anger. 

I know damn well, i can't even focus on my Math lessons because of this, he's being different and i don't know the cause of it. I'll meet him on the cafeteria, i'll drill answers out of him.

When the lunch bell rings, i went straight to the cafeteria for him, i brushed pass everyone on the hallways, which was a great workout for me, I scanned my eyes around the cafeteria and I saw him sitting with Clay and Hannah, He's being quiet on the corner, while Hannah and Clay are engaged into a conversation. I don't usually sit there with them because i'm with Alex outside, unless Alex have some other thing to do, i'm with them.

I stand beside him, making Hannah and Clay's attentions are towards me, "Jeff, can we talk?"

"Talk."

He's giving me one word answer, just great.

"Not here, Outside." I couldn't contain my angers if he's being so hardheaded like this.

"No, here." He didn't even look at me, it annoyed me.

I sit in front of him. He looked up then looked back down to his phone. "Jeff."

He hummed in response.

I sigh, "What's wrong? Why are you being like this?"

He shrugged nonchalantly. I take a breath to calm myself.

"Jeff, seriously talk to me." I said, a tad bit desperate.