Chapter 3 - 'Respect'

YES! Today is the day I'm going to become respected in this community, I can see it now, everybody treating me like a grown up, not a single person calling me a kid! All my dreams come true and guess what? It all starts wiiiith MY LICENSE, That's right, I crashed a few times... by a few i mean in every test but Mrs Puff said "Have it anyway because nobody deserves to be driven to a point where they have to take pills to laugh."

Open those doors wide because here is Spongebo- "Oh look, it's the little yellow kid who ran away crying to his mama" Oh no... "HAHA, how is the little kid doing!" "That's right! You ARE just a kid, you don't deserve to cook our food!" What? Well, time to bring in the big guns! "Really? it has been my dream my whole life to cook food here and put smiles on your faces, I have attempted to tell you jokes and make you walk out smiling for so long! WHY this? WHY!? Well you know what, to put a smile on your face I must take this" pull out the pills Spongebob! "Too put a smile on my face first!" It's that silence again...  I think it's working, everybody looks guilty. Look there's Sandy! "You mean? You've been taking pills this whole time... Just so you could prevent other people from feeling the way you truly do" Wow... Sandy is smart... "Yes! But i just keep getting called a kid! I keep getting mocked! These pills are just... just... TROUBLE!" Someone is shouting through the crowd.... What are they trying to say? "Well, if your hurt so damn much, "why don't you go and kill yourself!?" The crowd is pushing Sandy to the back and the crowd are yelling at me 'Kill yourself' 'Jump off a building' 'Drink bleach' hold on, what's bleach? That is IT! You know what, I think they're right I'll go ahead and end myself! It is EXACTLY what need's doing to me!

"Well you know what, I think you're right! I am going to kill myself! If that is what you want" I am getting straight out that door, I am DONE with living in this ocean! "Wait! Stop! We were only joking we weren't being serious!" Yeah? Well it wasn't very funny, and you DON'T want me to die? That just makes me want to do it even more! "Come back!!" I wonder what they're gonna tell Mr.Krabs, they're gonna have to put up the 'Help Wanted' sign because they are not going to have a fry cook any more!

I've always wanted to know what it's like to get respected, but I'm not going to be able to live that dream! Just like all the other dreams I wanted to live that got crushed along with this one. My life has always been a dream crushing roller coaster. I better get to writing my suicide letter, lock the doors and turn off the lights. This sponge is going to sleep...