Chapter 16 - Her Conditions

Pixie Trick: I'm sorry to interrupt, young lady, but they have to know this one.

Hindi muna talaga kinayang wala kang sasabihin ate Pixie ano?!

Violet: Speak up.

Pixie Trick: Thank you, Young Lady Violet.... Young Lady Violet did not need to study the traditions and customs since the Young Lady Violet of Scarlet Gang is quite knowledgeable of the things going on the Young Lady's surroundings. I'm telling all of you!!! Young Lady Violet plans for everything!!! Everything that Young Lady Violet plans never fails. I, Pixie Trick, a member of Guardians, is telling the truth... Your Majesty, my lords...

Bilib na talaga ako kay ate Pixie!!! Halos walang hingaan na iyon ah!

Matheus: So, you are the strategist of the organization.

Combat: That question is not necessary to ask, Your Majesty. Young Lady Violet is our leader in this battle, you need not to question the young lady's qualifications. Young Lady Violet is the best among the best, Your Majesty.

Violet: Enough!!! My time is ticking... I don't want to waste another minute! I'm telling everyone if Confusa does not need Scarlet's help just say the word. I'm an easy negotiator!

General Luke: *Kneels* In behalf of Confusa, I ask young lady Violet's assistance in this battle.

Natahimik naman ang lahat sa sinabi ng Heneral Luke.....

I must say, to witness General Luke to kneels to somebody is a rare thing. General Luke never kneels to somebody except to the King, his majesty. To see that his kneeling not to the King is a rare thing to see. I want to smile big with honor!!! General Luke kneels for my assistance which is nonsense!!!