Storan

-Chapter one, sick-

Grace's POV

I pushed my hair behind my ear, I felt my face heating up and my stomach churning. I looked towards my mother and father, but they were facing away from me. I walked out of the shop and sat on a bench opposite. I was in Cheshire Oaks (A/N Cheshire!), an outlet, outside shopping centre in Cheshire (A/N Cheshire!). The sun was high in the sky and there were very few, if any, clouds in the sea of blue above me. The outlet was very busy, people rushing around because of last minute sales. I tried to breath in deeply, filling my lungs with air. But it didn't help much. There  were lots of happy young, old couples walking around smiling and looking into each others eyes. I wanted that, not like crazily but I did want it. I mean, I'm only sixteen. I was alone on valentines day. My friends had valentines. I had no one. I just sat in front of the TV with a tub of ice cream and watched romcoms and Disney films.

I saw happy families walking around the outlet laughing and actually having fun, y family was far from that. My parents argued loads. My sister, well we were sisters. Then there was my brother, he used to be so protective. But now, he just wasn't bothered. I put my head in my hands, trying to relieve the pain in my head and my stomach. I rubbed my temples and breathed deeply.

*******

'Feeling sick?' A kind, young British female voice said. I looked up and saw a pretty yet familiar face sot next to me.

'Ugh, yeah. Wait, your, your.'

'Gemma Styles.' She said.

'Ha ha. Don't worry, I'm not some crazed directioner. Its just really weird meeting someone famous.'

'Me, famous? Nuh uh.'

'I'm telling you. You are pretty well known, around the whole flippin' world.' I laughed.

'I suppose. Being the sister of Harry.'

'So, how old are you? Told ya.'

'Twenty-three. You?'

'Sixteen.' I had never known her age. I had always thought gemma was younger than Harry, she sure looks like she does though.

'Woah. I have some paracetamol in my bag. If you want some?'

'oh, yeah. If you would. That would be great. Thanks.' She pulled out a packet and grabbed one of the capsules. I took it from her hand placing it in my mouth. I knocked my head back forcing myself to swallow it.

'Thanks again.' I said smiling.

'Your welcome.' She smiled back at me. 'So are you here with your family Grace?' I told her about my family, and then ended up asking her about hers. We ended up walking around the outlet village, laughing and getting to know each other.

We ended up back where we had started. By this time we had exchanged numbers and agreed to meet again, later in the week. 'I had better go and find my mum and Robin.' She said rolling her eyes.

'Yeah I had better go and find mine.' We laughed and said our goodbyes. As she walked away I admired her light brown hair. As she turned around to say goodbye one last time I noticed how like Harry she looked like. I laughed to myself as I rang my mum.

'Hello?'

'Hi mum, where are you?'

'We are in that cookery shop you like. And where were you?'

'Oh, I just met Gemma Styles  and we walked around together and I got her number.'

'That's nice. Now, hurry back.' I hung up, and placed my phone in my pocket and walked quickly to my "to my favourite cookery shop". As I walked in my sister ran up to me. 'You met Gemma Styles. Harry fricken' Styles sister!' She half yelled-whispered.

'Yes. And I have her number.' She was so excited, I loved seeing her this way. Our day continued at the outlet village smoothly. I didn't see Gemma again, so I suspected she had gone home.

When we finally arrived home. I got on and had a nice shower. I let the water trickle down my neck. When I was finished I dried myself off and changed into Navy sweatpants and a Harvard university large T-shirt. I tied my hair into a high pony tail and went downstairs for a dinner of stirfry.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey. I came joint 20th in an international rowing race at Eton Dorney!! where the Olympics were. It was cray. Please read my other story. I hope you liked this, please don't give up. I am copying the story from a previous account that got deleted. any questions or ideas please tell me. Cover? I will dedicate, follow and shout out. Please Vote, comment and share.xxxxx