Hello

-Chapter 6, Hello-

Grace's POV

We had just finished watching Romeo and Juliet in English. I strongly disliked this film. I just didn't like anything about it. Except Leonardo DiCaprio of course. English was our last lesson. I packed my bag as I heard Lucy natter on to me about how upset she was that she hasn't met the boys.

'I mean, I deserve it more than you. AAND non have them have even asked you out yet. one have them would've asked me by now.' I rolled my eyes unlocking my phone. 1 new message.

Theirishone:

Wait what?!

Theirishone: You left a book at Gemmas I'm guessing you finish skool at 4 so I will b there. Maybe we cud go 4 a coffee as well. ~N. DONT TELL ANYONE.xxxx

Say what now. 'What you looking at gurl?' Lucy snatched my phone and started reading the text. 'Lucindaaaaa.' I wined.

'Wait. What! how did I not know that you had Niall's number? And he is coming here! You have gotta let ms s-'

'I can't! you can read. he told me not to tell a soul. that includes you.'

'please.... I mean this is like your first ever date date. soooooo... I think I should meet him.'

'ugh.... don't be wierd. make it seem like you followed me out. no fangirling and so on.'

'I love you.' She grasped me in a hug. We walked out of the English room and outside I immediately spotted a black range rover with a blond haired guy in wearing sunglasses. So, obviously him. 'Remember to ask me about a homework or something. k?'

'Pottasium.' I rolled my eyes. I walked towards his car. Niall must have seen me as I walked over because he opened his door.

'Hi.' I said.

'Hello.' He said cheerfully, a grin on his face. 'Um here's your-'

'Grace!' I turned round.

'Grace! Did you get down the maths homework?'

'Ugh, yeah. I handed her my planner.'

'Thanks'. she said copying down the homework. 'Wait.' She said pointing at Niall. I pulled her away to "explain" everything to her. 'Remember no fangirling, being wierd or anything.'

'So your asking me to not be myself. Ugh, rude. By the way I actually didn't have the maths homework. LOL my life.' I rolled my eyes.

'Go along with it.'

I walked back Lucy walking behind me.

'Niall, this is Lucy. The one you were texting yesterday.'

'Oooooh. Haha yeeaaah.' He said running his hand through his hair. 'Sorry about that. I suppose your "Lucinda the great"'. She grinned.

'Yeah. She put that down as her contact name.' I glared at her. Lucy giggled. Niall turned away to the passenger seat to find my folder, Lucy turning to me to have a short fangirling session: eyes wide, mouth wide and hands shaking. I just rolled my eyes. Niall turned back round with my folder. I looked at Lucy. 'Well, err I should gooo.' She said 'It was err nice meeting you?'

'Bye.' Niall said as Lucy walked away, happy.

'So what about that Coffee?' I asked Niall.

'Do ya wanna?'

'Sure, why not?' I smiled. He signalled over for me to get into the passenger seat. So I walked around and climbed in as he closed his door and started the engine.

Bit of a filler but somebody... @lucyy_m wanted me to update. I might edit it. But I ain't so sure. Next one is their "coffee" date thing. Does anyone wanna be a new character? Coz I might need one next chapter soooo....

From like the 10th to 17th or 11th or 18th of May is CLAPA awareness week. CLAPA stands for Cleft lip and Palate assotiation. I was born with a cleft palate. I thought that I should make you All aware of it etc you can search it on Google etc. There are many charities but I am doing fundraising for CLAPA So please Google it. Donate or whatevs at least search it and learn. I would be so grateful. If you have any Q's about it don't hesitate to ask me. :) XXX

~Zobo xxxxxxxxxxxx