Jaws

-Chapter 3, Jaws-

Grace's POV

Lucy and I walked into our drama class and threw our bags to the side of the room. We took off our shoes and blazers and put them next to our bags. We grabbed a chair and placed it in the circle. Where everyone was sat waiting for our teacher to enter the drama studio. 'Ugh, I've got a stupid hole in my stupid socks.' Lucy pointed out a rather large hole in the heel of her socks.

'Omg, snayp!' I said popping the p. I pointed out the hole on the big toe of my tights. 'Let's compare holes.' Lucy stared at me. 'Oh.God.' I cringed. We bursted out laughing. Uncontrollably. Getting quite a few stares from our classmates.

'Don't ever say that again.' We giggled.

'Don't worry Lou I never ever will.'

Our drama teacher walked into the room playing her iPad, notebook, pencil case and other bits and bobs on her desk before joining the circle. 'Now, girls let's play some freeze.'

'Yes!' I said rather loudly. Covering my my mouth as soon as I had said it.

'Well, somebody's excited. Why don't you go first Grace? Pick someone to go with you.' She smiled at me and sat back onto our seat. I eyed Lucy. We got up into the middle of the circle and I quickly whispered my idea into her hair.

**********

'Thank you' We called out to our drama teacher as we walked out of the classroom.. 'Have fun with gemma.' Lucy whined.

'I will. I'll have more fun with her than I ever will do with you.' She eyed me. She shoved me

'Poo poo you farty panties.' I laughed.

'Wierdo.'

'Promise you don't have fun with out me.' I rolled my eyes.

' I promise.' I said giving her a hug. I turned away from her to walk away. 'Not.' I said so it was audible for Lucy to hear. I turned around to see her glaring at me. I laughed.

'This ain't over yet. Pudge.' She spat. I laughed.

'Toodles. Lucindar.'

I walked out of school and into town. I crossed the busy road, down the street and into Costa. When I walked into the new Costa I looked around looking for Gemma. She wasn't there yet. So I grabbed a seat by the window.

********

'Hey Grace.' Gemma called  when she walked up. I got up and gave her a hug. We went to the counter to order our drinks. I ordered a hot chocolate and Gemma ordered an ice tea. We talked about school, what I took for my GCSEs  and what I was going to take for my A-levels. Which was Maths, Physics, Computing, English Literature and Geography. Gemma was pleasantly surprised.

*******

After about 45 minutes we had both finished our drinks. 'Grace, do you want to come over to my house?' She asked.

'Sure.' I agreed and we both got up and pulled our bags up with us. We samies out of Costa and down to a car park, still charging away. As we got into her cream MINI  she said 'Just to warn you, the boys will more than likely be there.' Wait bitch, hell naaawwwhhh. Guuuurl.

'Um, okay.' She smiled. Oh my friggen god. text Lucy. omg hell nawh she won't Frickin believe it! I pulled my phone out and texted Lucy: