Chapter 1

Donald Trump POV

"Damn it Donald, why won't you look at me?" My haggish wife called out to me.

I was so sick of her presence, her appeal, her outfits, her face. I was sick of it. The only thing that kept us together was the mind blowing, back breaking sex, but even THAT wasn't enough.

I had my mind elsewhere when we had sex.

>Flash back<

"ahhhhhhh FUCK Donald!" Harry yelled as I pulled his hair. I started kissing down his neck, biting him. I left marks, and bits of saliva down his neck as I tried to please him.

He sighed heavily, as I started to unbutton his shirt. "Baby, aren't you afraid people will find out." He giggled, as I removed his top.

I removed my toupee, and stroked his chest with my free hand. "Don't worry about that."

I could feel his muscles start to un-tense as my words serenaded him. I brought my head up to his, and sat down on his lap. I started to work my face towards his slowly. His large eyes started to gaze into mines before we met into a blazing passionate kiss.

He opened up his mouth, and let his tongue graze across my teeth; begging for entrance. I opened my mouth, and our tongues battled for dominance.

I brought my hands down to his pants, and stared to unbuckle them. His boxers were revealed, and Harry looked at me eagerly.

I brought my head down slowly, and started to use my teeth to take off his boxers. His long cock was exposed, and my mouth was watering at the thought of having it in my mouth.

"Why are you just standing there." He said with his British accent. He put his head atop of my hairless head. "Start sucking my cock." He demanded.

I opened my mouth up wide and took his dick into my mouth. I used my hands to stroke it, as my head bobbled up and down on his cock.

He sucked the air in three his teeth before moaning. "Oh fuck Donald, just like that." He put his head back in ecstasy.

I looked up at him for approval to see if I was doing okay.

He looked down at me before snapping in my face. "Hey wake up."

I stopped what I was doing, before looking up at him confused. "What?"

"Donald, wake up!" He screamed.

>Flashback Ends<

Melenia snapped her hands in my face profusely. I snapped up from my lounging position on the couch before answering. "What is it?"

She rolled her eyes to the back of her head, before speaking up. "There is someone at the door, go answer it, I'm doing my hair!" She yelled, as she stormed away from the living room into our bedroom.

I looked down at my pants, and they were stained. Of course my lousy wife didn't even take time to notice.

I was dripping with cum, from my dream.

*ding dong! Ding dong!*

I rolled my eyes. "I'm coming dammit!" I yelled, before running to the closet. I got a black silk robe to cover up my self, before running to the door.

"Oh shit." I felt on top of my head, I didn't have my hair piece.

I grabbed it off he shelf by the door, and fixed it before answering.

I opened up the door, and I felt all the color drain from my face.

"You weren't going to leave me waiting or here, where you Donald?" Harry said smiling, holding an armful of roses.

LMAO BITCH THIS IS SO FUN SKDKDKDKCJCK IM CACKLING AS IM WRITING THIS
- kenya