Chapter 3

Donald's POV

I forced my pants up, as Melenia looked at me disappointedly. "Baby its not what it looks like, I promise you." I assured her, but by the look on her face, she already saw through my lies.

Her face became red, and you could see the veins pulsating on her forehead. She quickly looked to the left of me; watching Harry scatter around to put on his clothes.

I looked down in disappointment because of my previous actions, how did a let a man pursue me like this, and potentially ruin my marriage.

Any anger that was on her mind quickly subsided because she began to cry.

I got up and tried to comfort her, alas, her hand met my face making my ears ring.

"Don't you fucking touch me Donald, you're a monster." She pointed at me. "And I'm telling the press!" She screamed.

Before she exited and slammed the door, I shouted something that made her stop dead in her tracks. "You tell the press, and I will get you and your family deported. I will invalidate your citizenship, and you'll never be able to stay here as long as you live." I announced.

She paused, before shutting the door quietly.

Once the door closed, I looked over at Harry, who had an astonished look on his face. "Donald should we persue this, I'm not sure, anymore." He looked saddened.

I put my finger underf his chin, and brought his lips up to mine for a loving kiss. "Don't think that. We will be fine." I kissed the sides of his mouth.

Besides, Melania was a horrible lay, who needs her.

Harry picked up the rest of his belongings and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "I'll see you later babe."

I gave him a gentle nod before watching him leave he closet we resided in.

I didn't feel like putting on extra clothes so I gently placed my black robe back on.

When I walked to the living room I saw Melanie heading upstairs, trying to avoid any glances that I was throwing her way.

Harry didn't necessarily leave because he was in the kitchen getting something to eat. "Babe, what are you still doing here?" I growled, kissing his neck.

He moaned lightly in response, I could feel the heat radiating off his body. "I wanted to grab something quick to eat... before... I left." He was panting, and short of breath.

I stopped kissing his neck and sat down on a stool on the island watching him cook, what a sight.

It was a sight that I wanted to see for a while.

Melenia's POV

I sat on top of my steps looking down at my husband who was staring at this child. He stared at Harry, the way he used to stare at me. I could feel the disappointment coursing through my veins, as this inevitable scene unfolded before my very eyes. I didn't know what to feel, was I hurt? Empty? My body sure did feel vacant after today.

I got up from my place on the stairs and dusted my pants off.

As I was walking down the halls to barricade in my room, I noticed one of them open with a light on. Being curious I slightly opened the door being careful of the loud creaking noises erupting from the hinge. Once I finally got inside the room I shut the door behind me.

I walked further into the room to see nothing but a table in the middle with a remote control on top of it.

The room was also painted black, with no windows, and one dim light on the ceiling. When I got the remote it made me guess a code, it was six digits.