Chapter 2

Harry Styles POV

Donald stared back at me and all the color left his face. Sweat started to bead on his head while he stood shock under my gaze.

"Are you going to let me in now?" I smiled, looking down at my shoes.

He stammered and chocked on his words. "Uh yeah, come in." He sighed rubbing the back of his head.

I looked at his voluptuous ass as he walked in further into the house. He turned around, and grabbed my wrist. We ran down a couple of hallways before he pulled me into a utility closet. He reached above both of our heads and pulled this string. Immediately the lights turned on and illuminated his beautiful face.

I smiled, becoming more infatuated with his existence, but by his grimace I know he wasn't pleased to see me.

He raised a brows before speaking. "Harry, what the hell are you doing coming to my house. That was a one time thing. I have kids and a presidential reputation I have to keep up." He sighed rubbing his head.

I grabbed his hand, trying to explain but he snatched it away. "Donald listen. I felt things I haven't felt before that night, and I know you did too." I pleaded for him to heard my explanation.

His rough features started to soften, and he nodded his head; signifying for me to go on.

I ran my fingers and dropped my flowers before speaking up. "Okay. I had no idea that I was into men. I honestly came to sing at your inauguration because the rest of the band doesn't support you. I thought that would be it, but the way you stared at me as I sung," I bit my lip before going on. "It brought happiness to me."

He stared at me contented. I could feel happiness start to bubble in the pit of stomach, and the depth of my soul. He walked towards me, and looked me up and down. He brought his hand to the back of my head, before we engaged in a passionate kiss. I could feel the room getting hotter.

I stumbled over a couple of house cleansing supplies as Donald forced me against the wall.

He whispered against my neck. "Take off your pants." He demanded.

I moaned in his mouth and he touched my manhood over my jeans. "Yes daddy." I laughed.

I forced my jeans, and my boxers off my legs. Donald was quick to take off his robe, and other clothes as well. Before we knew it, we were both naked.

He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. He bent me over this shelf where cleaning supplies used to be.

He sighed, and took the toupee off his head. "I don't have any lube harry." He told me.

I turned my head around. "Just spit on my asshole daddy, it'll work." I bit my lip. I could see the lust burning in his eyes.

He turned his gaze away, and stared at my round ass. His objective was to pleasure me and he does such a great job.

He hocked a loogie before spitting all on my asshole.

I hit my lip moaning. "Oh fuck."

His dick was already hard, so he just put the tip of his long delicious 5 inch cock in my asshole. I bit my lip holding my moans in because it was already feeling so good.

"Just stick it all in Donald." I demanded.

He shoved the rest of his cock in my ass, and i moaned his name exceptionally loud. "Oh fuck, yes Donald! Keep fucking me like that. Oh yes. You're doing great daddy" I said, as he kept pumping.

His thrusts became more vigorous. He started to bite down on his lip before going even faster. My eyes started to roll to the back of my head as he brought his hands around my neck to choke me.

The shelf I was holding on to started to shake. He turned me around, and picked me up; bouncing me on his dick. He must've gained some skills because this was way better than the last time.

I could feel his dick twitching inside my anal walls. Soon enough, I felt his juices fill up my cavity, and slide down his cock.

I shook my head, as he let me down. "Stop, don't cum all the way." I got on my knees and took his dick in my mouth. I began to suck profusely as the rest of the juices entered my mouth. It was a little salty but mostly sweet. His juices continued to trickle down my throat. I kept sucking the tip of his dick even after he came.

He put his hand on the back of my head. "Fuck harry." He grunted, biting his lip.

I winked at him, before speaking in a sultry voice. "You like that huh daddy?" I whispered.

Before he answered a big whoosh of air entered the closet, and a ray of light came in. I turned my head to the side, and saw a hurt Melania, clenching her fist.

She looked incensed. I'm pretty sure she was seeing red. "What the fuck is going on here?" She spoke up, clenching her teeth.