Chapter 1: Leaving

So, Hi. I wanted to join the contest-The Watty Awards-and this will be my entry. Hope you like it and please, PLEASE vote and comment...Love ya!:DDD I'll probably post the pics later on and cast the roles... enjoy!!!

******************************** 

This is Cassandra which is going to be played by Emma Watson :DDD Look to the side pls.........

On with the story!!! 

********************************

Spy for Life

Hi, my name is Cassandra, but you can call me Cass or Cassy. I'm working for a secret and private agency named S.P.A.D.E. that hires spies to capture evil people. S.P.A.D.E. stands for Safety of People Against Destructive Evil. But may I just remind you that I am one special spy of this organization.You know why?? Because I can see.......ghosts. Yeah, you read me right, ghosts. Weird, right? They (at S.P.A.D.E.) don't know about my weird ability, but I can talk to the dead victims and get information which no other spy can do. So, here goes nothing...

********************************

Chapter 1: Leaving

I woke up in an early Sunday morning. I tried to reach for the alarm clock but it seemed to taunt me and dance further away from my grasp. I groaned and turned over. I'm easily annoyed with that kind of stuff and so, I tried to kill my clock by smashing  it to smithereens. Once it was dead, I got dressed and ready for the day.

I went down and saw dad reading the morning paper and mom eating her pancakes. She was also trying to shove some into Jason's mouth. Jason is my five-year-old brother who is very picky with foods.

" 'Morning everyone," I announced my arrival.

" 'Morning sweety," Mom said happily while shoving a pancake slice into Jason's mouth the fifth time because he kept on tossing and jerking to refuse mom's pancakes. At first, he protested, but mom never listens to him, so he didn't touch his food. But then mom sprang into action trying to force it down his throat.

I sat down beside dad and started digging in. Okay, let me tell you something about my family. And please forgive me if it creeps/weirds you out. I totally wouldn't blame you because I myself think we ARE an odd family. 

Dad's name is Robert Rosenwood. He's a top agent in S.P.A.D.E. and a very cheerful person if you get on his good side. If you don't, you get Judo throwed or something. He's a family guy too and he was the one who let me entered into the spying business. I'm the only teenager with enough maturity and skill to be a spy for the agency because most people in my age are just so rebellious that they yell at their parents and let their life go down the drain. But the agency takes in babies such as Jason to further develop their skills while they're young and build the future agents in S.P.A.D.E.

My mom, meanwhile, is a bit of a friend and parent. She acts both. I believe that her technique in caring for me was the thing that led me into this mature side of me early. She is, by the way, Melanie Rosenwood. She is a little less dad and a lot more sociable. She can understand anyone from their point of view. That's why she's the top spy for the girl's division. Both mom and dad make a great team and they all expect me to be just the same. (What an expectation...)

Then, there's Jason. Nothing much to tell about him because he talks about boring stuff like his favorite cartoons, and he can go on forever! But he cries a lot for a five year old. I don't really know the reason why, at first.

But after getting irritated to death by his crying, I checked out why and felt bad for the poor guy. It was a ghost that seems to bother him. I found out because one afternoon in the kitchen, I looked at him and to where he's staring at then saw an old guy smiling sheepishly at me and is glowing. Then Jason started tearing up beside me as he continued to stare at the intruder. He turned out to be a guy from one of my missions and wanted to thank me for solving his unfinished business before 'moving on.'