Chapter 50

Chapter 50

{HARRY}

Lucy offered to pay for those idiots, now we need to find them. The only person I know here is Lana, so I have no choice but to go to her.

"What do you want Styles?" Lana smiles, watching me and Lucy. Her eyes met our hands and then up at me, looking completely surprised. "Hey, I'm Lana" She stretched her hand to Lucy.

"Hi, ahm, I'm Lucy" She says as she shakes her hands with Lana.

It's weird to see those two together but it would be more weird if it were Lucy and Emily shaking hands.

"Where is Zayn and Louis?"

"In Kevin's office, he didn't look very happy."

"What? An office? Since when? "

"It's new, is in the pool room."

"Thanks."

We walked down the dark hallway, cigarette smoke is toxic, is everywhere and forming a large cloud of gray. There are some men leaning against the hallway with blank stares or talking to each other.

We walk through the pool tables and I spotted Kevin's office. There is a small black door and a man leaning against the wall next to it. I know it's not the bathroom, they should be there.

"You can't enter," The man said placing his hand against the door.

"My friends are inside."

"Wait a second" He opens the door and enters. I saw no light, everything was dark. What's in there?

A few seconds later the man opens the door and lets us in, without saying a word.

Everything is dark inside but I can see a small glimmer down the hall. Lucy gently squeezes my hand as we walk to our destination.

There is a small white door. We stop in front of it and I knock.

"Harry this is a little scary," she whispers.

"We'll be fine, don't worry Lucy" I affirm.

Someone opens the door, another burly and tall man, he must be about 35 years. He's looking at us and makes a gesture with his head to enter. This is not good, two men, well muscled.

Kevin's office is not that big. A sofa, some shelves with "books", a desk and a table to play. I see my friends sitting, serious faces and Zayn's lips is bleeding. Kevin gets up from the chair with a smile. He has dark hair, tall, pale, wide-eyed and thin because of drugs.

"Hey Harry! How are you? "Kevin greets us with energy, as if nothing were happening.

He has a wound on the cheek and his lips are a little swollen.

"Hey."

"Who is she? What's up baby? "Kevin smirks to Lucy and her free hand hold onto my arm. "What? No name? "He laughs at her silence.

"Lucy, that's her name." I answer for her; I guess Kevin looks intimidating.

"Lucy! What a lovely name! Like that Beatles song, I love it. "His smile widens and he can't stop moving his hands. Yes, he is definitely high. "You want some?" He pulls out a small bag of white powder from his pocket.

"No, we're good." I answer without expression.

"What about you honey?" He looks at Lucy with his ​​eyes dilated.