Chapter 5

Shoutout to itz_emmaeeee12 and chloexox14

Clo's POV:

After witnessing what happened with Kayleigh, I couldn't contain my anger any longer. Brad is a horrible person. He deserved worse than what I gave him. I just had to give him a peice of my mind and get out of there.

I was surprised to see Andy and Mikey at the door when I came out, it was just what I needed. They have such good timing. The four of us are now walking down the street to McDonald's.

"I've missed you." Mikey says from beside me, smiling at me.

"Aw, I've missed you too Mikey!" I reply happily.

"So much so that Andy and I decided to come down and see you two today." He replies.

"Well you're timing couldn't have been better. Seeing you when I walked out of that room was just what I needed." I shyly admit.

"Aren't you the cutest?" He smiles and wraps an arm around my waist while we walk. Kayleigh and Andy chat and laugh in front.

"What have you boys been up to since we saw you last?" Kayleigh asks as we sit down at a table. Her and Andy on one side and Mikey and I on the other.

"Erm, we've been writing a lot and recording a lot too." Andy replies.

"And vlogging! We've been vlogging!" Mikey chimes in.

"You and that vlogging." I laugh in response.

"I happen to love vlogging for our fans thank you very much missy." He replies with a cheeky smile.

"Isn't that adorable?" Kayleigh says sarcastically and Andy laughs, mid bite of his burger.

"Shut up you." Mikey replies, throwing a chip at her.

"So Kayleigh, what are your plans now?" I ask.

Her face drops. "Well I don't have a job now so I won't be able to pay my rent for my flat. I guess I'm going to have to move back in with my parents until I get another job. What about You?" She replies with a sigh.

"I really don't know. All I know is I wasn't staying there working for that horrible man." I reply.

"I don't know how he can get away with treating his employees like that. Like you guys were doing him a service. You were the ones styling the celebrities and making them look good for their video and photo shoots. Without you guys, they couldn't happen." Mikey says.

"Could you imagine how horrible our video would be if you guys weren't there to work your magic?" Andy laughs.

"That is very true." I reply, joking and we all laugh.

"Tell us a bit more about yourselves girls." Andy says.

"Well I'm all about books, books are my life. I'm into pop/punk and rock bands as we all established the day of your shoot. I'm not really into fashion or make up and I tend to keep myself to myself. I grew up with my parents in Nottingham and then I moved to London when I got the job with Brad, I always wanted to move to London because I loved it so much. Even as a kid" I say.

"Cool! What type of books do you like?" Mikey asks.

"All books! I like all books" I reply simply.

"Even the yellow pages?" Andy asks, pointing at me trying to be smart. (I know guys, I don't even think the yellow pages is a thing anymore but let's go with it lol).

"Especially the yellow pages! The S section is my favourite." I cheekily reply and the three of them go into fits of laughter.

"Oh you." Kayleigh says, recovering from her laughing fit.

"What about you Kayleigh?" Mikey asks.

"There's not much to tell really. I've lived in London all my life and just recently moved out of my parents house. I've always been into beauty, being a make up artist was all I wanted to do since I was 10 years old. I'm also into pop/punk and rock kinda music. Bon Jovi is my all time favourite band, my dad's influence and I also do some boxing/kickboxing when I have the time." She replies, playing with the straw in her drink.

"Bon Jovi is also my all time favourite band! I forgot to mention that!" I say excitedly.

"That's until you hear RoadTrip's music." Mikey winks and Andy laughs.

"So modest Mikey." He says.

"Alright, fine we'll be your groupies. You don't have to beg." Kayleigh says sarcastically and we all laugh.

"That reminds me, we are still yet to see the finished video of yours." Clo hints.

"I'm sure that could be arranged." Mikey says.

"I'm so excited to see it. Yous were so funny throughout it. Andy trying to be serious was the funniest thing I've seen." Kayleigh laughs.

"Hey!" Andy says, nudging her playfully.

"No No! The funniest part was when Mikey almost fell on his face after tripping over Jack who was laying on the floor for some reason." I laugh.

"We actually kept that part in for the banter." Mikey laughs.

"Oh Yeah, Jack was laying on the floor because he fell off Rye's back when he was getting a piggyback." Andy laughs.

"Now it makes sense." Kayleigh says as we all finish eating.

"You both should come by the flat sometime and see the set up." Mikey suggests.

"Sure." Kayleigh says.

"Sounds good." I agree.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is pretty short!

Congrats to: Chloe and Emma again!

The next question is: What colour are Brooklyn's eyes?

Vote!

Comment!

Shannon xx