3 Session

"Take your time. But remind yourself that I want to help you.", he said, as you gazed the tea.
"According to the position of your legs, you seem to feel uncomfortable. Under what circumstances are you feeling unwell, Ms y/n? Is it about me? I'm a stranger for you."
"It's not because I don't know you.", you whimpered, feeling tears developing in your eyes.
"How do you feel when you look at me?", Dr Lecter leaned towards you and took the tea.
"You remind me of someone who was not there for me. Someone who left me way before I could understand." You couldn't hold back your tears.
Lecter fetched a tissue box from underneath the table and gave it to you.
"Your father.", he said calmly.
You nodded. "What do you think about me?", he asked.
"I'm afraid. You could leave me with my problems like he did. First you care about me then you ignore me. That's why I can't have a relationship. I made every man mad because of my daddy issues. I mix up fathers love and romantic love."
"I won't hurt you, I will help you."

"Can you figure out what I need?", you snivelled. He shook his head. "No. But I'll help you to get there." Lecter smiled. A slight blush laid down on your cheeks.
"Tell me about your father.", he said and leaned back.