1 Your sister's friends

Your y/h hair waved as a slight gust of wind reached your nose. Looking at your little sister acting like a professional, your heart began to beat faster and faster. You were so proud of her that you smiled like an idiot. According to the crime scene (a man has been shot in his garden house) your  grim was not very appropriate so you lost it. You were known for your rather friendly but serious side, but you knew when to behave how.
Sadly your love life was not in bloom -- you lived alone for about 2 years. You were afraid of relationships since your dad left you as a child so you had some daddy issue related mental problems.

You put up your hand, waving slightly to your sister. Elisabeth, you called her 'Betty', waved back, almost unrecognisably. You knew she was doing her work and she was doing great. You adjusted your f/c scarf and blew warm air in your hands. The niveous streets made you think of Christmas coming.

"Where is Mr Graham?", a deep voice hummed behind you. You turned around with an excited look. "Over there. Follow me.", an FBI agent replied. You noticed a man in his mid-fourties. His rather grey than brown bangs fell on his forehead, framing his eyes. The hazel shimmering eyes looked like ice cubes thrown into cognac. His laugh lines did not fit with his all serious-looking face. His dark brown coat waved above the white ground, long enough to cover his calves but short enough to not get wet.
'A well dressed man', you thought, shamelessly staring at him.

You remembered that Betty had mentioned some good-looking Will Graham who helped the FBI to recreate the murderers thoughts. But who was that coat guy?

You saw coat guy walking towards your sister and a man with brown curly hair and glasses. This was Will Graham for sure, you thought and watched from distance. When Will Graham turned around, Betty pointed at him. You nodded.
Looking at coat guy, you started to feel uncomfortable. He was that specific age your father is. You didn't like the atmosphere around men that age. You couldn't help but you started to get nervous and left.