Positive

"I asked you specifically, not to watch!" snapped Ginny Potter, forcefully. "Just wait outside the door!"

"Sorry, sorry." said her husband Harry Potter apologetically. He paused. "Why is it you don't want me to watch again? I mean, it's not like I haven't seen--"

"I just don't." groaned Ginny. She felt unbearably hot. Her husband was really pushing her to her limit, she knew he didn't intend to stress her out, but his protests were only adding to her stress levels. Ginny cleared her throat, and tried to sound cooler and soothing as she spoke. "Okay?"

"Fine." nodded Harry. He closed the door to their en suite, and stood with his back to it. Listening carefully to the scene about to unfold, his excitement sky high. His stomach doing cartwheels in anticipation.

James Sirius Potter was born a little over a year ago. From Harry's perspective, the year had gone by in a flash. Time had never moved faster. It came as a surprise to him, that the brightest patches of life seemed to end sooner than the dark ones, despite the bright ones taking place over larger periods of time, as the past year of Harry's life, had been the most enjoyable and rewarding experience. As so much had happened.

Change was something Harry had always been accustomed to. Something he longed for. He figured it was the only thing that remained constant in his life. And sure enough, change occurred for the Weasley-Potter family, but the changes were incredible.

In June 2004, a month after James was born, Fred Weasley II was born to Angelina and George Weasley, and to Molly Weasley's delight, he was the first of her grandchildren to have the Weasley's trademark red hair. In January of 2005, Louis Weasley was born to Fleur and Bill Weasley. The pair stated afterwards that three children was the perfect number for them, a month afterwards, on Valentine's day, Audrey and Percy Weasley welcomed their second child, Lucy Weasley, named after Audrey's older sister who was killed during the Battle Of Hogwarts. Similarly to Bill and Fleur, they too said that she would be their last child, and that a pair of girls was perfect for them.

Recently, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger announced that Hermione was pregnant with her first child. A girl. Harry was ecstatic for his friends. He knew they had been trying for a long time, to no avail, so for their dream to become a reality, it was wonderful, and he couldn't be prouder of them.

Harry still worked in the Auror Department. Ginny, on the other hand, opted not to renew her contract with the Holyhead Harpies for another season, once her maternity leave ended. She felt the commitment was too big, and James was to her important to her. She achieved more than she had expected whilst being on the team, and didn't feel like there was much more for her to accomplish in Quidditch. It was a tough decision, but she didn't regret it.

Ginny wasn't a full time mother though. Soon after her departure from the Harpies became public knowledge, she was contacted by various news outlet to join their teams, so, Ginny was hired by the Daily Prophet as a sports columnist. The job was no where near as demanding as her previous job, but it was no picnic. However, Ginny could work from home, which suited her best, as she could be with James, and didn't have to burden others, such as her mother with the task of minding him.

The Ministry's march to reform was improving by the day. Percy became the new Senior-Under Secretary to the Minister; Kingsley Shackerbolt, he had to spend less time at home, but the opportunity was too big for such an ambitious individual to pass up. Merely weeks ago, Harry was appointed the head of the Auror office, which, similarly to Percy, required a lot more of his time, but Ginny was understanding, as she knew there was no one better for the job. Hermione continued to work in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, but also branched out to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.