More problems

Y/Ns POV
I was taking with paperjam and the others until she showed up again "jammy want to go with us?~" R/N said and walked towards him. He only sighed and put his arm around my shoulder then continued talking with me and the others. I had a massive blush on my face but I continued talking with pj and the others, undyne was grinning like a mad man along with fresh and alphys giggling with each other. I was not a happy bunny. Then the teacher saw us. I was even more mad and upset.

PJs POV
I put my arm around Y/Ns shoulder and continued talking, I saw here blush any shade of red I laughed in my head but continued to talk. Undyne looked like she was very proud. But then the teacher saw. I think Y/N wasn't very happy.
The teacher was smirking like mad and so was I, but I don't think R/N was very happy at all.

Y/N POV
I felt all sorts of emotions flow through me and like my mind was having a race with them. I didn't like this at all. I felt like when I was going to go home R/N was going to beat me up or something.
I felt bad.

-timeskip after school cuz I'm tired and I'm probably going to edit this anyways-

Me and PJ walked back home together since we live near each other and stuff.
We walked in comfortable silence but I felt like I was being watched by someone. "My house is on the other side of the road" PJ said and stopped outside of my house. "Well my house is here." I said and laughed a bit. "Well see ya tomorrow Y/N" he said and walked across the road. I smiled and waved and walked into my house. Chara was already home and so was my uncle. We all had dinner and i went upstairs and went on YouTube for a while before falling alseep.

----------------------------------------------I'm sorry I haven't been posting in a while! I was really busy with a lot of stuff and things so yeah!

Anyways it might take me a while to write the next chapter since I'm really busy still so yeah!

Anyways I will see you guys in the next chapter! Bu-bye!