The Rival

Y/Ns POV
I sat there talking with my brother and new friends, alphys went on about how undyne came over and talked to me "it's no big deal alph" I said
"No big deal?! Undyne's o-one of the jocks I-its not everyday a jock s-sits on a nerd table j-just to talk to someone" she had ranted, I just smiles though, although I did have that feeling again. Like someone was watching me again.

PJs POV
I Stared at Y/N again, she was great at playing dodgeball and avoided being tripped up twice, she had the capability to be a jock yet she sits at the nerd table , I was woken up out of my thoughts when bugerpants punched my arm "hey lover boy you ok?" He said jokingly while others laughed at that comment. He must of saw me looking at Y/N "yeah...wait lover boy?! Your out of your mind bp" I said and punched his arm "sure" he said, undyne was practically holding up a sigh that said 'PJ X Y/N' I quickly threw a bottle at it and it fell apart.
"Oh pj~" R/N (rivals name, plus you didn't expect that did ya?!) said. I mentally slapped myself "I saw that sign undyne was holding up is that true jammy?~" she said in a flirty tone "no now go away" I said coldly
"Now that's not how you treat your girlfriend pj." She said
"Your not my girlfriend" I said and backed away undyne was shocked and tried to help but Y/N was already making her way here.
----------------------------------------------
272 words boi!!!
Anyways sorry it's mostly pj and that it's short I wanted it to be tense and have a rival and such so yeah!
Author-chan out!