Supprises

Y/Ns POV
We all talked as if we were all friends (which we were!) and saw some popular girls walk to the table "hey pj-" the female said but then she noticed us "what are you all doing hanging out with nerds?!" She yelled "yeah pj" the male said next to her
"I'm hanging out with my friends" he said calmly and looked at me then smiled, I also smiled "what your friends?! Nerds are not your friends we are!" She yelled again. People started to notice. "Yeah but there still my friends" he said calmly again (bad words to this point) "nerds are just smart asses who think there cool!" She yelled again I almost snapped but Chara put his hand on my shoulder as if to say 'no don't do it' "well there my friends and you can't say who I can and can't hang out with" he said calmly "yeah!" Undyne agreed "well stop! Nerds are just people who want attention!" I shot up "excuse me?" I said and walked up to her "you barely talk to them so how should you know?!" I yelled "w-well" the girl said "that's right run away like you always do, plus you can't control anyone because you. Don't. Own. Them" I yelled she backed away and ran the bell went just as pj was about to speak, we both had history next with mr nightmare so we both headed there after the 'incident' we had.
----------------------------------------------
247 words people!!! WOOP!!
Anyways I'm sorry for not posting a new chapter in a while I will wright soon so I won't be so late anyways see ya later potatos!