The Brunch.

~A/N~

So, just so you know, there will be time jumps throughout this story!

I'll do my best to fill in blanks and make sure you know important information that happens in the unwritten spaces of time!

Enjoy!

~End of A/N~

Saturday.

Feb. 19, 2005.

"I've got to go, father. It's ten fifteen in England right now, and if I don't go with Mia to the Weasley's thing at eleven, my wife is going to be staying with Blaise and Ginny for a week." He chuckled and nodded.

"I'll let them know you had an emergency with your sjelevenn. You can use the Floo in our quarters." I nodded and then patted his shoulder.

"Thanks, far ( father ). I'll return as soon as I can." I said as I jogged to our quarters and then Floo'ed home. As soon as I stepped through the Floo and into the foyer, Mitzi showed up with a POP.

"Master Draco! It's goods to have youz home!" She said with a smile. I chuckled and patted her head.

"It's good to be home, although it's only for a couple hours. Then I have to go back." She pouted at that and I chuckled. I leaned down and kissed her head, that brought back her smile.

"Draco darling? Is that you?" I heard my mother from her sitting room. I walked there and opened the door. She smiled widely and basically lept up from her seat, walking over to me and giving me a hug.

"I promised Mia I'd go to that lunch thing at the Weasley's. And it's nice to have an excuse to see her." She chuckled and patted my arm.

"Well, perhaps you'll have better luck getting her up. Mitzi has tried, but Hermione spelled the room and locked the door so that she couldn't get in. I hate to say it, but she can be worse than you in the morning." I chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah, that's probably my fault. She really didn't want me to leave. I've not been any better though. Angelo, Rich, and Sam are hexed across the room at least twice each before they get me up." She laughed and shook her head.

"Well, you go try your luck." I smiled and nodded before making my way to our room. I tried the door but it was spelled shut. I chuckled and pulled out my wand. I got it on the first try. I know that woman well. I looked around the room. Clothes over the back of the couch, shoes scattered across the floor, the curtains closed. I chuckled quietly before walking up to the bed and sitting down next to the large mound of blankets and pillows. I smirked and gently removed a blanket and two pillows before finding her. Her hair was wild.

"Ya know, we're gonna be late to the Weasley's if you don't get ready now." I said in a rather loud voice. She jumped slightly and rubbed her eyes before looking at me. Then she smiled widely and threw herself on me.

"Draco, thank the Gods. I've missed you so much." She said into my neck, her arms wrapped around my neck. Her legs around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her and chuckled. Breathing her in and placing a kiss on her neck. That seemed to remind her that she hadn't kissed me yet, because she pulled back and slammed her lips against mine. I kissed her back just as deep before pulling back.

"As much as I'd love to throw you back in bed and have my way with you, it's ten thirty and you need to get ready." She groaned, leaning her forehead against mine.

"Fine. Then when we get back you're throwing me back in bed. Or when you get home I'm taking a day or two off." I smirked and chuckled.

"Two, elske. At the very least." She moaned and bit her lip. I gave her a kiss before standing up and walking her to the bathroom.