Chapter 2: No...

SKI POV

                I look at the message and text back ''What's you address?'' He said ''2242 Clark St.'' (not really there address) I said ''I'll come over another time but not for a while so i guess it's a no.'' He said ''Oh, okay well we can't get it into the shop for a month so you have a month to think.'' I said ''Okay but i doubt i'll come i don't like new people but i will keep it in mind.'' 

                 He said ''Okay.'' An hour went by and i got really bored and decided to get dresses and go look at the car. I put on...

(no purse)

(no purse)

SKI POV

                 I got ready i grabbed my satchel and motorcycle keys and yelled to Christian ''I'm heading out peace!'' He said ''Peace!'' I left. I got to Corey's house and said ''This is the address, meh worth a shot.'' I walked to the door and rang the bell. Some one with blonde hair, and blue eyes answered it and said ''Hello?'' 

                   I said ''I'm here to see Corey tell him Ski's here.'' He said ''Okay, i'll tell him.'' He closed the door. Couple minuets went by and Corey opened the door and said ''Hey you came.'' I said ''Yea i have dance in 40 minutes so i thought i could stop by and see what's wrong with your friends car.'' He said ''Cool i'll go get him and some shoes.'' I nodded. 

                      Another couple of minuter went by and Corey and someone else walk out behind him, he had blue eyes, brown hair to the side, and looked a little emo. He said ''Hey, i'm Colby.'' holding his hand out for me to shake it. I said ''Ski.'' putting my hands in my pocket and not shaking his hand Corey said ''Umm, okay car's this way.'' 

                           They lead me to the car and i said ''So, what's wrong with it?'' Colby said ''Oh umm it makes a very loud noise and then just shuts off.'' I said ''Can you start it up for me so i can hear it?'' He said ''No, it started smoking last time.'' I nodded and said ''Well it sounds like you blew the engine.'' Colby said ''How much to get it fixed?''

                          I said ''You get the hold this fixed for around 50,000.'' He said ''50,000 dollars!'' I said ''Not Scooby snacks yes dollars.'' He said ''Why? Why is it that much?'' I said ''Because for all the parts, and then them having to put it all in, plus i would take them a month just to put a new one in.''

                           He said ''Is there a cheaper way?'' I said ''Yea, just parts from a junk yard, and have someone put it back together for you.'' Corey said ''Ski what if we find the parts and you put them in?'' I looked at him and said ''Now why would i do that?'' He said ''To be helpful.'' I said ''What if i had plans?'' Corey said ''I knew you long enough to know you have no plains.''

                            I said ''Agree to disagree.'' Colby asked ''Can you do it?'' I said ''Umm if you pay for the parts, and order them i will pick them up and put them in.'' Colby said ''Okay.'' I said ''Whatever i got to get going, nice seeing you again Corey.'' Colby said ''See yea.'' I said ''Meh.'' Getting on  my motorcycle and driving off.

COLBY POV

                        I was in my room watching a video went Corey came to my room and said ''Hey bro Ski's here to look at your car.'' I said ''Okay cool.'' and put on a shirt and a pair of shoes and went down stairs. Corey came down and said ''She's a little distant.'' I said ''She? Ski's a she?'' He said ''Yea it's a she, but she knows a lot about cars.'' i said ''Okay lets go.''

                        Corey opened the door and i saw a beautiful  girl, who looked a little emo. I said ''Hey, i'm Colby.'' with my hand out for her to shake it, but she put her hands in her pockets and said ''Ski.'' with no expression. We went to look at the car and i was happy to know she would fix it. 

                              After she left i said to Corey '' She knew a lot about cars.'' Corey said ''Yea i told you.'' I said ''And she's a little cold don't you think?'' He said ''No it's 80 degrees.'' and chuckled i said ''You know what i mean you know her, why is she so cold?'' Corey said ''I don't know, she was cold to me at first but stared to warm up to me. ''

                                He continued ''She's not someone you want to have hate you that's for sure. In other words don't get on her bad side.'' I said ''How long will it take to get her to not be as cold?'' Corey said ''Her friend Alyssa told me, it's rare for her to like someone, even befriend someone.'' I said ''Okay.'' He said '' But i can tell you she's single, so get that frown off you face.''

                                   I said ''I don't like her.'' But the truth was i might have.

**Hours pass everyone is home and Ski and Alyssa are in the kitchen talking**

CONVERSATION 

Alyssa- So you really went, i'm surprised. 

Ski-  had dance class and thought why not stop by and look.

Alyssa- What was wrong with the car?

Ski- The engine blew. 

Alyssa- Didn't you do that once? When we were in the snow and you thought it would be cool to drive thew deep ass snow?

Ski- Okay i did that because...

Alyssa- Because you wanted to.

Ski- Okay maybe.

Alyssa-*laughs* That was the reason.

Ski- Not the point, the point is now i have to fix it because it's cheaper and i'm the only friend they know who knows how to.

Alyssa- What's the problem with that?

Ski- Everything! 

Alyssa- What's everything?

Ski- Let me think, Tarence's school  is getting out for 2 weeks for a trip, I have to see people and i hate people, your still going to school, and oh yea Christian is bossy as hell when your not here. 

Alyssa- Okay well that's all your problems with the problem with helping fix a car?

Ski- *Softly, ducks behind table with nothing but her eyes showing*People*pops out and puts her arms out in front of her* 

Alyssa- Ski your over reacting. 

Ski- Am i though?

Alyssa- Yea.

Ski- You call it over reacting i call it...

Alyssa- Hiding. It's not going to be that long. How long can it take to fix an engine?

Ski- It will take 4 weeks, 2 to get the engine out of the car and 2 to get a new one in.

Alyssa- Well there's something to do on your brake from school. You said last night you wanted something to do that was not around Christian. There you go. 

Ski- Well can you blame me it's Christian. But that's people there worse than Christian.

Christian- *pokes head from behind wall* Fuckuda you.

Ski- You know your boyfriend is weird as fuck right?

Alyssa- *walking to her room* We're all weird. 

Ski- Fair. 

Tarence- Ski.

Ski- Yes *turns around* why the hell are you here?

(1198 words)