Chapter 23:Love?

CONVERSATION

Ski- What work?

Christian-*Looks at Ski like....*

Sarah- yea what's the work?

Christian-I have to write a...form.

Sarah- Oh,Okay i guess i'll come back later, bye. 

SKI POV

                Sarah left and i turned to Christian and said ''Work eh?'' He said ''Shut up, you know she's insane.'' I said ''Oh yea i know i just like watching you shack like a dog out of water.'' he flipped me off and there was a knock at the door. He said ''No it's her again!" and he jumped behind the couch. 

                    I said walking to the couch ''That not a hiding pl...'' he was gone and i said ''What the fuck?'' He popped his head out of his room and said ''Make her leave.'' I said ''How? What? Huh?'' he put his finger to his mouth and said '' Shhhhhhh...'' backing into his room. I said ''O...k then.'' I went to the door and it was Jack. 

                   I opened it and said ''Hey.'' He said ''Hi.'' I waved him in.I said ''So why are you here?'' He said ''I came to talk to you actually.'' I said ''Why me?'' He said ''Because i wanted to know more about Alyssa, she hasn't told me much about her self.'' I said ''That's not really my place. It's her life.'' He said ''I just want to know more about her. Not even details, just small stuff.'' 

                          I said '' Jack, she's got a past, we both do, her is worse than mine, but she got her mom. We relate, and she hides feeling as do i, but with her you can tell she's hiding them, but we both don't want pity, just someone to listen and like our flaws.'' Jack said '' Do you think Alyssa will still like me when she gets up?'' 

                            I said ''Jack Alyssa likes you, a lot. When she gets up your the first she'll hug.'' He said ''Why not you?'' I said ''I'll put up a fight, not big on hugs.'' He said ''Oh.'' I nodded and got some tea and said ''Want some?'' He said ''Nah, but have you found someone who loves you?'' I made a face and he said ''No, i'm not asking you out or anything just wondering.'' 

                              I said ''No. I haven't.'' He said ''Your lying.'' I said ''No i'm not.'' He said ''Yes you are, i can tell.'' I said ''Well you tell wrong, because ''love'' is not a thing.'' He said ''It's a thing you just need to let it in.''  I looked down and my phone rang and it was Colby. I hung it up and Jack got a text. 

                             He said ''Well i have to head out, i have a video to film. See ya Ski.'' I waved and he left. Christian came down and said with his arms thrown up in the air ''HOT POCKET!!!!'' I said ''I need new friends.'' and took a sip of my tea and went to my room. After some time i went out and Christian, was in the kitchen. 

                                  I went on the other side of the table and said ''Reason for sitting in the kitchen?'' He said ''Nope, just sitting here.'' I said ''Okay well then i'm heading out.'' He said '' Can i come i'm bored.'' I looked around and said ''Are you on the phone or something?'' He said ''No, i'm soooooooooooooooo bored.'' 

                                        I said ''I'm going to look at the sunset, you really want to do that?'' he said ''Sleep sounds better.''I said 'It's 8:00.'' He said ''Yea better then watching the sun go down.'' I grabbed an apple  put it in my satchel, and left. 

COLBY POV 

                        I was sitting in my room well the new person was fixing my car. Elton came in and said ''I thought Ski was fixing the car.'' I said ''She left, the one person i loved in a while is gone.'' Elton said '' You must really love this girl.'' I said '' If only she knew how much the little moments she came to fix the car mattered to me.'' 

                         Elton said ''Why not go tell her?'' I said ''because why should i keep fighting for someone who doesn't want fought for?'' Elton said ''Because Ski wants to see if you really like her.'' The i remembered something 

FLASH BACK 

CONVERSATION

Ski- I know you like me Colby, but i can't.

Colby- Why?

Ski- There's a difference between saying i love you and meaning it. I don't know you mean it, and there's one way to show it.

Colby- Okay what is it?

Ski- I want you to fine that out. 

PRESENT 

COLBY POV

                     I said '''I know how to show it.'' Elton said ''What?'' I said ''She said there's a difference between saying i love you and meaning it, she wants me to fight for her.'' I put on...

'' I put on

COLBY POV

                       I drove Corey's car to Ski's I knocked on the door and Christian answered it. He said ''Colby? Ski's not here.'' i said ''Do you know where she is?'' Christian said ''Yea, she went to look at the sunset,i don't know where though.'' I said ''I know where, thanks.'' I got in the car and drove to the bridge. 

SKI POV

                I was leaning on the rail and watching the sea, when i heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Manny. He said ''Nice to see you here Ski. How have you been?'' I said ''Better, you?'' He said ''Good, but did you ever find what was missing?'' I said ''I don't think so, but my friends boyfriend thinks i'm lying.'' 

                   Manny said ''Lying? About what?'' I said '' Lying about not loving someone.'' Manny said ''Oh yea you are.'' I said ''No i'm not.'' He said ''Ski, the more you hid your feelings for someone the more the feeling grow.'' I said ''I'm not hiding my feelings i don't love Colby.'' Manny said '' I didn't ask his name, or say who you love, you already knew.'' 

                     Manny said ''Ski, we can hide so much away but we can never forget it.'' I said ''But i'm not hiding anything, i don't love anyone, love is not a thing.'' Manny said ''Really you never believed in love, not even a little bit?'' I said...

(1045 Words)