Chapter 6: Okay...

SKI POV

               I pulled up and saw Marcus shacking Colby's hand. I said to my self ''Shit, why is he here.'' I was in my car and looked around and saw my hoodie and grabbed it and put the hood on and walked to the car. When Marcus said  ''Hey Babe. What's up?'' I said in a deep voice ''I-I'm Jeff.'' Then my hood was pulled down. Marcus pulled me in for a hug. 

               I pulled out of the hug and said ''Why are you here?'' in a cold voice. He said ''I came to see you. Why else?'' I said ''You hit me one more time.'' He laughed nervously and walked me away from where Colby could hear us and whispered in my ear ''I'm not playing games, i need 500 dollars.'' I whispered back ''Why?'' He said ''I owe some guys, do you have 500 dollars?'' 

                 I did know weather to give it to him or not. I still loved him and i don't love anyone. I thought for a second and said ''Will you pay it back this time?'' He said ''Yea i will, if you don't get this money there going to kill me.'' I gave him 20 dollar because that was all i had. I said ''That all i can give you with out Alyssa knowing.'' He said ''It'll do. Bye.'' and he ran off. 

                 I knew it was a dumb idea but i didn't know why I still liked him he was a dick but i did like him. After and hour Colby came over and said ''How much money did you give him?''I said ''Why do you care?'' He said ''Because i just want to know.'' I said ''I gave him a 20.'' He said ''Why?'' I said ''Because i can.''

                    I got a text and Colby said ''Is that him?'' I said ''No its Christian and why was Marcus here in the first place?'' He said ''He came here asking for you, i knew who he was from your videos.'' I said ''Then why not tell him to leave?'' He said ''I was.'' I said ''With a high five?'' He said ''No he was pushing me.'' I said ''What ever, i got you meat Christian at the mall.'' 

                  I started walking away when he said ''I wanna love you. You know i would do anything for you, i want to help you but you just keep on letting him hurt you!'' I said ''What?'' He said ''He's an excuse for a man who get's he tan from a can.'' I said ''What did you say?'' He said ''I said i want to love you...''

                 I said ''No, no you don't want to love me, don't say you love me!'' He said ''But i do!''

CONVERSATION 

 Ski- No you don't!

Colby- I've been fighting this for days but i can't stop thinking about you, your smile at that party wont leave, the way you acted with Tarence, was awesome and i loved that girl that was smiling and being happy. I Love you !

Ski- You don't this is some mindless fantasy you don't love me! You Don't!

Colby- Yes i do!

Ski- Colby i got to go, bye. *grabs jacket and leaves* 

COLBY POV

                      I walked in the house and slammed the door. Corey walked over and said ''What happened? I heard a lot of yelling.'' I said ''I told her.'' He looked at me confused and said ''What?'' With a chuckle. I said ''I told her i love her, and we started yelling.'' He said ''What did she say?''

                      I said ''She said i don't love her. It's a mindless fantasy.'' Corey said '' I told you she's distant, she doesn't like people.'' I said ''I know but i couldn't hold it back anymore it just came out. Corey help me.'' Corey said '' I can't.'' I said ''Why not?'' He said ''Ski, is not someone you can hurt and send someone to fix what you did, you fix it your self.''

                       I signed putting my head down and said ''She hates me.'' Corey said ''Nah she only hates her mom, dad, uncles, aunts, people. She doesn't hate hate that much.'' I said ''No she hate her hole family but Tarence, and people, i'm a people.'' Corey said ''I'll tell you what, think about it this way if Ski didn't like you the first day she wouldn't have come back.''

                        He walked up stairs. I sat in the kitchen till it was time to go to bed. I was woken up to my phone ringing, i picked it up and the person on the other end said ''Hey is this Colby?'' I said ''Um yea this is Colby who is this?'' The guy said ''Yea i'm calling  because someone put something in Ski's water and now she can't drive, she wants you to come get her.'' 

                          I said ''Um yea sure i'll be over.'' The guy said ''Okay i'll send you the address.'' I said ''Okay.'' I drove to the place Ski was and the guy walk her to Corey's car, because mine well has no engine a guy walked to the window and said ''Colby?'' I said ''Yea'' well opening the door. He put Ski in the car, and she pet my face and said ''I know you.''

CONVERSATION

Ski- Why do i know you?

Colby- You've been working on my car. 

Ski- Oh your Colby, you said you...you...loved me.

Colby- Yea that was me.

Ski- Hey can i tell you something?

Colby- Well your drunk so sure. 

Ski- I love you to. I just don't want to be hurt again. Your the first one to not leave me the day after we meat, and i didn't want to tell Alyssa. Also i wont admitted it, i guess you could say I've been lying to my self.

Colby- Oh. 

Ski- Yea. 

COLBY POV 

                        We pulled up at Ski's house and i got her in the house with out anyone seeing, and she said ''I'm going to change'' I said ''Okay.'' In an unsteady voice. Her room was painted gray, there were posters of My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Five Nights At Freddy's, and Deadpool. She yelled ''You can go home.''

                      I said ''Um okay see ya.'' She said ''Peace out.'' I went home, and went to bed. 

SKI POV

                 I got up and went down stairs, and Christian said...

(1064 words)