Chapter 28: Hurt...

SKI POV

                  I climed onto the couch and said ''He got a girlfriend....'' Christians said ''Should have spent more time being true then hiding.'' I sat up and said ''That's not th....'' I felt something in the couch. I said ''What's this?'' Christian said ''NO!'' I pulled out the yellow Teletubbie. I said dropping the Teletubbie and laughing ''I'm done talking to you.''

                 I started to my room when there was a knock at the door. I went to answer it and it was Jade. I said with no emotion and in a stern voice  ''Oh...hi..'' She said ''Can i come in?'' I said ''Sure.'' She came in and closed the door. Then she pined me to the wall and said ''You better not come between me and Colby, got it?'' and shoved me. 

                   I shoved her back and said ''You think you scary, you can't stop me from going to his house. I'm working on his car.'' She said ''I called someone to finish the job, so back off my man find your own.'' I said ''You just came in my house and started to tell me what to do, when you could have just said stay away, i don't want to see him anymore anyway you can have him.''

                       She said putting on lipstick ''He was mine to begin with. I mean i may have only said yes to dating him because he's a Youtuber, and he was trying to get over someone and i pity those people, but soon enough i'll move on, or you know still date him but hook up with other guys.'' 

                         When she said that all my anger came back, i could help myself. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her to the wall and said ''If you hurt him in anyway shape or form i will hunt you down and show you how it feels. The feeling is killing to someone.'' She said ''Are you threatening me?'' I said ''It's a fucking promise, now get the fuck out of my house.''

                           I pointed to the door and she ran out. Christian walked over and said ''You don't like him eh.'' I said in a mad voice ''Go suck a Teletubbie's dick.'' and i walked to my room angrily and slammed the door. 

NEXT DAY

SKI POV

                 I woke up to Christian knocking on my door i said ''Go away.'' He said ''Can't. Your damn phone woke me up.'' I said ''Why can't you. It's my phone.'' He said ''Well my room in right next door and i was gonna come in and pick it up to tell them to fuck off but you door is locked.'' I said ''Yea it's locked, I've been locking it ever sense the pool noodle to the face.''

                   He said ''Haha that was funny.'' I said ''Go away.'' He said ''Gladly.'' I picked up my phone and looked and it was the doctor. I called back and what they said made me jump out of bed and woke me up faster then an alarm clock woke up a light sleeper. They said Alyssa was awake. I went and told Christian and we gabbed Alyssa some clothes and put on...

SKI