Rough​ Times

C/n: Hey I'm bored do u want to go hang tonight
Y/n: really!! Sure

I was so excited. It was summer and you hadn't seen your boy best friend for a while. Of course you guys constantly texted but still. We met up out in the country.

When I got there, I didn't see him, so I sat up in a tree and waited.

I heard a branch break.

"BOO!!"
"AHHHHHH" I screamed, falling off the tree

I landed on c/n. He was dying laughing.

"C/n!! I've missed you!!" I smiled, giving him a hug

He hugged me back, not telling me to get off yet. Me laid on the hill. Cuddling in the cold midnight air. I wish we never let go.

"Geez, someone missed me" he laughed
"I did" I laughed awkwardly

We sat in front of each other. For awhile we just caught up. Causing me to blush madly but it was dark so c/n couldn't​ see it.

My phone started ringing. I picked it up. It was my mom. After a couple minutes I threw my phone into my pocket and stood up. Leaning my shoulder against the tree.

"What's wrong" c/n asked me
"It's my mom...... She's drunk again" I whispered harshly

A tear fell down my face.

I heard c/n walk up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Pushing my hips into his gently. My heart started racing as he took my hair and pulled it to the side. He put his soft lips on my neck and cheek.

"Everything will be ok, promise" he whispered in my ear

I chilled at his touch, for I was feeling something I hadn't before. His presence was enough but the fact that he was kissing me was to much to bare.

He grabbed my arms and pulled them behind me. He turned me around and put my hands around his neck. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pushed me into him again.

"I know.... "He smirked
"K-know what?"
"You've liked me awhile haven't you" he laughed
"Did you plan this" I asked him
"No... I just figured you needed to get your mind off things" he whispered

I saw the lust in his eyes. I stood on my tip toes and slid my lips onto his. He looked suprised as his heartbeat went faster. He gripped onto my thick hoodie. We fell backwards onto the grass. Him leaned up against the tree, me sitting on top of him.

"Can you.... Go again" he whimpered
"If that's what you want" I told him

I grabbed his jacket and pulled our mouths together. He licked my lips. I denied, but he nibbled on my lip and took his chance. He darted his tongue into my mouth. He started out suttle, but when I started to use my tongue he got rougher. He put his fingers through my hair and pushed me harder. I moaned into the kiss, him blushing and giggling every time I did. He let go of my hair and squeezed my waist, pulling me higher up on his lap. Causing me to lightly grind on his hips. I felt a bump on my thigh. I giggled a little as we continued. He was a beautiful kisser.

When we finally let go to breath, he pulled me in for another hug. I laid my head on his chest and hugged him back.

"Thanks for helping me get my mind off things" I told him
"No problem girly" he laughed