Chapter 4: The Meeting

Sorry this took so long!!! Not including my note this chapter has 2107 words!!

Sacrifice Chapter 4: The Meetings

“Hey Kennedy!” Andy turned at the sound of her fake name. Maya, Alyssa, Luke, and Leo were walking towards her, Rachel and Ryan. Those two had walked her to her locker after class, but she was still feeling off since that teacher walked in.

“Hey guys.” She greeted when they came close. Maya smiled and came up to her.

“We were wondering if you wanted to come to a diner with us? We always go there after school to hang out and stuff!” Andy thought – well it looked like she was thinking.

‘Chris?’ She asked her best friend for advice.

‘I say go for it! So does Jake, you could get to know more about the school!’

‘Are you sure? I mean-‘

‘Go Andy! Spend more time with ‘Ryan!!’’ Andy mentally frowned at Chris’s comment and turned to Maya.

“I’d love to! Where is it?” Maya smiled, she opened her mouth to speak, but Ryan beat her to it.

“It’s just a little ways down to road. We’ll have to walk though, only Luke has a car and there’s not enough room for-“

“It’s okay! I have a car.” Andy cut in. Leo’s eyes widened.

“Really! Lucky, none of us have a car! Maya could have had one, but she wanted an art studio.” He exclaimed, his eyes pointing to Maya. She shrugged.

“What? I like art?” Andy smiled. She turned to Luke.

“I’ll take some you take some?” Luke nodded.

“You make us sound like luggage.” She heard Rachel mutter. Andy smiled. Ryan stood next to Andy.

“I’ll go with you – to show you the way.” She nodded. Leo also bounded over to Andy.

“Me too! I want to see how fast your car can go! I bet it’s better than Luke’s!” Andy frowned.

“Fast?” She asked, but her question went unanswered.

“Excuse me! No way! Common you two! You’re going with me! Meet you by the entrance in 10 minutes!!” Luke walked off, Maya and Alyssa behind him, laughing. Luke turned back and pointed at Leo and Andy.

“You’re going down girls!” He yelled. Andy chuckled as Leo waved his hands.

“I’m a guy!” Luke only laughed. Leo glared his best friend. Andy raised her hand in question.

“Umm, what just happened?” Rachel sighed.

“They challenged you to a race. First one to the diner wins.” Andy frowned.

“A race?” Sure, she loved her car, and had no doubts that she could win, but racing on the open road was illegal, and she had her spy reputation to keep up.

“Maya’s uncle owns a stretch of land that leads directly to the diner. They are rich remember.” Rachel added. Andy nodded satisfied. She grabbed her bag and keys out of the locker. Leo was already running towards the entrance.

“Man I am so excited!! I can’t wait to drive right past that idiot! I’ll be like ha-ha-“

“Excuse me?” Andy cut off. Her bag was now slung over her shoulder and her keys in hand. She jingled them.

“I’ll be driving hotshot. My car, my race.” Ryan and Rachel laughed as Leo groaned. The four headed out the doors towards Andy’s car. When Leo saw it his eyes widened and ran towards it like it was his long lost family. She heard Chris laugh in her mind.