Regrets

My day was basically like any other for me....except when I would catch Harry glaring me from across the room ever now and then. When that happened my lungs stop working. I don't why though its not like I'm scared of him or anything....ok maybe but a little bit. I mean who wouldn't be he can be a bit intimidating. Anyway it's not the kind of scared that he might hurt me it's just i don't like him being mad at me. Ok I'm thinking way too much about this guy and it's only my second day knowing him.

I said I had to forget Harry and that's just what I intend to do. It's just going to be a little harder with him on most of my classes but I can do it.

But I can't shake the fact that he is mad at me. I know he said he wasn't but he obviously is. I think I should still try to friends with him.

* End of school day*

After saying goodbye to my friends I start headed to my car. I test it out and it sounds amazing. I see Harry getting to his car I was able too make it before he drives away.

" Harry I'm sorry about earlier. I really appreciate what you did for me. I regret what I said and I hope we can still be friends."

He raises an eyebrow. Ok he's thinking over.
" Tell you what you come with me to a party tomorrow then we will be good. "

" Um... yeah of course."

" Great let's go"

" Uh.. go where?"

" We are going to the mall to get some shopping done for tomorrow."

" Can't I just wear something like this?"

" Um it's just a bit formal babe."

" Oh..."

" Not that I don't love it. But I wanna test something out. "

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The mall is a nice place but it's always so crowded I get uncomfortable in large crowd. Staying home and hanging with friends studying seems like the better option.

Harry leads me to this  store with this weird name I can't pronounce and the lighting in the store is dimmer than most clothing stores I've seen.

"Ever been here before?" Harry asks.

" No ." The store seems promising but some of the people shopping there are a bit edgy.

" Great." Harry grabs a bunch of graphic shirts and some white and black tees and a couple pair of jeans.

He brings us to one of the dressing rooms.

"Start trying them on." Uh is going to leave. Yeah he already kinda saw me naked but it's still pretty weird. Whatever.

I take off my glasses and start stripping down to my underwear, avoiding eye contact with Harry who won't stop starring. I start with a "Cool Kids Don't Dance" shirt with some pre-ripped jeans.

" I love it" Harry blurts out. His legs sorta crossed in a rather weird way.

" Are you sure. It's different than what I would normally wear."

" But a good kind of different"

Next I try on a sick Rolling Stone shirt then the Beatles to just a plain white tee but this time with regular blue skinny jeans.

"Awesome you look amazing...like always. We're getting it."

" Which one?"

" All of them. Oh and some new sneakers."

He pulls me out of the dressing room and on our way to the cashier he picks up some all white sneakers.

"'Your total is $275.41." I start to pull out my wallet but by the time I get my card out Harry already paid for it .

We walk out of the store. Each of us with one bag.

" I'm paying you back."

" No you're not. I wouldn't accept it anyway." Gosh he's stubborn.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He drops me off asking for another "visit" but I immediately and politely decline. I have to finish my weekend homework as soon as possible I can't afford any distractions besides he's picking up tomorrow for the party. My First. Real. Party.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry's POV

Niall is amazing. But I don't think I'm being as impressive as I could be for him that will change tomorrow.

When I get home I say hi to my parents and go straight to my room. Watching Niall took an effect on me that I now have to care of now.