Chapter 5

~Natsu~ 

Lucy still hadn't texted or called me as it had to of been something big. She must of been rushed to work and knowing Lucy she would skip every break until she saved the people. It was who she was. She cared about others and wanted to somehow protect them. I was in my office with Erza and Mira in front of my desk. "Phantom Lord went down when we destroyed them but Jose broke out and joined up with Raven Tail. We have a feeling they been in town" Erza informed me as I was sitting forward my arms on the desk not happy at all.

"From what we heard not just Wendy went missing, three others did but there has been no-" before Mira could finish my work phone was going off. I put in on loud speaker. "I SAID I WANT THEM TEST DONE NOW IS THAT UNDERSTOOD WE HAVE PEOPLE DYING HERE" we all heard Lucy's voice in pure rage and worry as I knew she was holding back tears. I knew that voice from anywhere. "Natsu we found Wendy, she's been infected with a unknown infection it already has killed people and is spreading like crazy Wendy is dying Natsu" Lucy soon informed us.

I stood up fast my chair falling to the ground as Mira and Erza were looking at the phone in pure shock and worry. "Someone did this to four people, including Wendy but the infection is getting more aggressive, we are working fast but it seems the infection has gotten some of the staff, I might be the only one here not infected" Lucy then added on as my hands turned into fist as pure rage was going through me. "Then get the hell out of there" I replied loudly the rage in my voice showing.

"Michelle was one of those infected Natsu. I have to save her and Wendy. I don't care what happens to me, we have doctors all over the world joining in but Natsu people are spreading this out there, please stop them" Lucy begged as I closed my eyes calming myself down. "Count it down, we will get the bastards" I answered as I knew that would of made her smile. Coming to me before the police and council of the country means it was bigger than she was saying. That it was more deadly then she was admitting.

"I gotta get back to work. Please hurry we need the needles they are using to find a cure" Lucy spoke ending the call as I opened my eyes looking at Mira and Erza. "I want Raven Tail found" I ordered as Mira rushed out the room as Erza walked over putting her hand on my desk. "Lucy won't be an idiot and get infected, Wendy will be fine and we will find them" Erza spoke as I let out a heavy breath as Erza was always like an older sister to me. Even thought she could be scary and evil.

Then again I was guessing that was what an older sibling was after mine went missing. "Erza, once you find them. Make sure you leave some alive for me to kill and question" I spoke knowing she was close to Wendy and Lucy. I saw the same rage in me inside of her. Erza nodded leaving in a rush as I didn't have the company I would of been out there looking. I would of been out there trying to find these bastards. I had to put my trust in Lucy finding a cure but she needed the needles to help her.

I pulled the phone off the desk calling someone. "Oh Natsu Hun?" I heard Bob the leader of the Blue Pegasus mafia group as his group was known for great doctors and investigators. "I need a favor" I spoke as I heard his flirt laugh. "Anything for you Natsu, what you need?" he asked in a sassy tone as I was trying not to throw up by his words. "Your doctors heard the new right?" I asked as he gave of a 'mhmm' as I picked up my chair from the ground with one hand while the other held the phone.

"Raven Tail has made this thing, I need them bastard found and I need a cure made" I spoke as he gave off a laughed as I knew he was most likely smirking. Bob was close to Makarov, the older Fairy Tail leader. "Understood I still owe you Fairies, people are on their way along with we will look into Raven Tail" he spoke ending the call as I put the phone down before sitting down. I hated sitting around not being able to do much. I had no control over this. I only worked at the company twice a week.

It was important that I did so. Until I finished my work I was unable to help anyone.