Breaking Promises?

I Just Wrote All Of This Today,  So Gimme A Little Credit.  I Have Soooo Many Shoutouts.  I love you guys so freaking much!  It Did NOT go unnoticed.  (:

(At The End Of The Chapter )

Daniel's Perspective :

I sat there numb. Thoughts ringing through my mind.  The thought of opening my eyes paralyzing me.  I Know her presence wouldn't be there , I know the sent of her hair won't be under my nose.  I know the silkness of her skin won't be against mine,  and I know her smile won't start my day off right.  But there's this one tiny little bug just secretly hoping,  momentarily praying,  that when I open my eyes, I'll be surrounded by nothing but her soft snores from her plump lips.  That tiny bug,  hoping that I'll wake up to her eager addicting laugh.  But that's where my short fantasy ends,  cause eventually I have to open my eyes.  I have to face the truth-

Last night I  cried to sleep in an empty bed, and this morning I'll wake up in one. 

I sighed loudly and rubbed my temples,  I could feel my eyes heavy and snotty tissues rubbed against my arm.  I slowly sat up and it felt like all the blood was finally starting to circulate in my body.  I stumbled into the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet.  I chucked two Aspirins and put my head under the sink. 

Today was Sunday,  and I desperately needed something to do.  I needed a distraction,  I needed something.  I pulled my arms out of my shirt,  and threw my shirt in a pile with other dirty clothes.  I turned the shower knob on and let the water get hot.  Before I knew it,  my body was engulfed in the heated water,  opening my pores buy also opening my mind.  Too much time alone made me remember. I couldn't think about her right now. 

I cut my shower short and put each hand on either side of the sink and looked at the mirror above it. How did I get to the place I Am?  I asked myself.  I started to remember the intimate night we had the night of the carnival.  I remember admiring her body and taking the time to take in every aspect.  I remember not being able to stop calling her beautiful.  Her beautiful brown skin glowed in the dark and I grazed and appointed every inch of it.  I looked back at myself to see tears running down my face.  I remember playing sleep after watching her sleep , her body pressed against mine and her wild hair all over the place.

She wasn't perfect to everybody,  but she's perfect to me.  Every aspect of her.  From the hair on her head to the nail of her toe.  She was absolutely perfection in my eyes.

and I lost it all. 

Funny how the one you just had in your arms a day ago is the one you're praying to hold one more time. If I could hold Justice one more time, I'd never let her go even if she demanded it. I'd kiss her like her lips were going to fade,  and I'd hug her like she was going to disappear again.

I look at myself in this mirror and take into deep consideration what emotions can really do to you. I watch as I realize that any player can play the game,  any hoe can hoe around....  but all it takes is for that one person to reject you or dump you....  and your world can come crashing down.  You can literally feel the entire world around you freeze and you feel as if you're in a trance. You don't want to believe it, so you convince your mind with everything besides this worst case scenario.  Then one day.. you wake up,  and you realize it's real.  That's what love is.  It can make you or break you. 

I began to take my mind off everything and change into a tank top and some sweats.  My boys were all mad at me.  They had every right to be.  I figured I'd go to the gym.  Work off some steam, keep my mind off some things, and get out of this depressing house.