Chapter Four

Rosa POV

~*~

After we reached Nevaeh's house, I looked at Salvator expectedly. He wasn't going to stay over and ruin my girl's night with my best friend, who might I add, will not see me quite as much because I'll be leaving in 2 days.

As if reading my thoughts, he smiled at me, "I'll see you tomorrow, make sure to get enough sleep and don't cause too much trouble." He joked.

The big bad alpha has a personality. Who would've thought?

His eyes glazed over, I'm guessing he's mind-linking Zachary. Not even a minute later, Zachary walked out the front door.

I was right.

I gave them both a quick nod and hurriedly walked up the steps, this is the safest way for me to avoid any further embarrassment. I walked in the house and locked the door without looking back. I headed towards the living room and peeped out the window, they were still standing there looking at the door in disbelief.

Zachary whispered something to Salvator and they both started chuckling before turning around and walking away. They better not be laughing about me.

"Are you done spying on lover boy?" Nevaeh's voice sounded through the living room, filling the silence.

"Shut up," I mumbled.

Nevaeh nudged me playfully, before her expression dropped. "When?" was all she asked.

"In 2 days," I sighed.

"I can't believe you're moving to Alaska in 2 days and leaving me in Delaware. How dare you!" she exclaimed her eyes tearing up, I pulled her into a hug and heard her sniffle a little.

"Shh, it's fine. You can visit me whenever you want, hell I'm even hoping your mate is there so we're not separated for that long." I told her sadly.

"He better be, I'm counting on that to happen." Nevaeh responded, pulling away from me. I wiped her tears and smiled at her.

"We can't spend my last days here crying, let's go have our movie marathon. I need me some Alex Pettyfer." I said, causing her to let out a laugh.

"Don't forget Theo James!" she reminded me.

After cheering Nevaeh up a little, we headed up to her room. I took of my jacket and boots and felt myself start to relax- them boots were killing my feet. I untied my hair and let it fall freely down my shoulders, I touched the part were my head was injured and was surprised to see that it had fully healed.

How?

Having contact with our mate made us heal faster* my wolf informed me.

I was just relieved that the pain in my head was gone. I headed inside Nevaeh's walk-in closet and walked towards the section where I kept my spare clothes. just in case I needed it. I pulled out my Calvin Klein matching cropped hoodie and joggers and got changed into them.

Now I can fully relax.

Nevaeh walked in carrying about 4 bowls full of junk food, placing them on the foot of her bed. I raised my eyebrows at her in shock, she never brought food into her room, she was too overconcerned about her fluffy carpeted floor getting dirty. I walked towards her window and looked around, before turning back to face her.

"What were you just doing?" she asked me curiously.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Just checking to see if there were any pigs flying, seeing as though you actually brought food into your room."