What the signs are good at hiding

|Aries|
Doubting themselves. they’re always hiding it with acting like they know what they’re doing with their life.

|Taurus|
Being sad. they are the queen of hiding their feelings with a smile.

|Gemini|
Heartbreak. they will go out and get drunk and act like it’s not happening.

|Cancer|
Vulnerability. they hide it behind the act that they’re tough and nothing gets to them.

|Leo|
Insecurity. they act so confident that you will never second guess it.

|Virgo|
Having feelings for someone. if they don’t want you to know, they’ll never tell you for fear of rejection.

|Libra|
Being hurt. if they’re hurt by something you did, they’ll never say it, only because they want you to think it didn’t bother them.

|Scorpio|
Jealousy. they can be so jealous, but they’ll just sit back and watch and act like they’re having the time of their life.

|Sagittarius|
Anger. they will only snap when absolutely necessary.

|Capricorn|
Negative emotion. they don’t like to let down their guard and be vulnerable.

|Aquarius|
Hate. they can look and talk to you like nothing is wrong, you’d never even know if they didn’t like you.

|Pisces|
Grief. grief of a death, relationship, etc. they try their best to push it away so they don’t have to deal with it.