Signs as celtic goddesses

|Aries|
Flidais –goddess of the woodlands and wild things. she is a shapeshifter and is associated with protection and wild animals.

|Taurus|
Druantia –queen of the druids and goddess/mother of the tree calendar. symbolises protection, knowledge, passion, fertility, growth and forests.

|Gemini|
Brighid –goddess of fire and water. she is immortalised by many springs and wells. brighid was so loved that she was made a saint when christianity became onset.

|Cancer|
Cyhiraeth –goddess of streams. her scream foretells death. she is the queen of banshees.

|Leo|
Arianrhod –goddess of time, karma and retribution. keeper of the silver wheel of stars, a symbol of time and karma.

|Virgo|
Cerridwen –goddess of moon, grain and nature. she is the patron of poets and greatest of all the bards. she represents luck, inspiration, the arts and astrology/zodiac.

|Libra|
Don –queen of the heavens and goddess of air and sea. rules over the land of the dead. symbolises control of the elements and the moon.

|Scorpio|
Morrigan –queen of phantoms and goddess of sensuality, prophecy, revenge and magic. often appears as a raven or crow.

|Sagittarius|
Cailleach –goddess of disease and plague. she is also known as the "veiled one". she resides in the afterworld realm where she receives the dead.

|Capricorn|
Creiddylad –goddess of flowers and love. connected with the festival of beltane (a celtic festival celebrated on may day) and called the may queen.

|Aquarius|
Airmid –goddess of healing, medicinal plants and keeper of the springs. regenerates the dead and brings them to life again.

|Pisces|
Caer ibormeith –goddess of sleep and dreams. often takes the form of a swan. singer of the sweetest, most restful music ever heard on earth.