Chapter 2: Greek Goddess

So let's put some things clear first; until yesterday, I had never had alcohol in my life, and of course I hadn't been drunk. Ever. So when I wake up with a headache as big as the demon's ego, find myself in little to no clothes (let's maintain explicit descriptions for another time) and I happen to be next to a shirtless Matthew, instead of being silently trying to remember what happened exactly, you just have to scream, so I did.

Taking the sheets to cover myself up I happened to start yelling bloody murder at Matt: " What the hell is your problem?! What happened?! Why are you here?! Why don't I remember?!"...While also hitting him with one pillow I had in my other hand. Always classy.

He just opened his blue mesmerizing eyes and stared at me for a few seconds before understanding the complex situation we were in. Not because he understood my gibberish, but because he saw the context of it all. The worst thing of all is that he dared to simply get up, smirk a little as if the spirit of Damon was in his body and walk out of the room without saying a word. My mind was going to the most dark places of my brain at this point, just for the sake of trying to remember what had happened, but I failed and just encountered many ways to torture him.

With a lot of willpower to get up, willingness to kill, and many, many, many regrets I changed into my clothes and stopped to think, how Matthew? What exactly happened? He's like that big brother that you love because you can just trust him with anything and count with him no matter what, but you still can't picture yourself with your brother, can you? Come on, it's incest. Anyways, in the middle of my mind debate I happened to see two tall monkeys giggling, high-fiving, and smiling... Dude, I just got played. I knew it. 

As I sat on a table waiting for them to spill everything, Damon had to open his petty little mouth and say ''Buttercup, I didn't know you were a moaner.'' while winking at me.

I hated those little dirty comments he made, because he knew they pissed me off, but that at the same time my face would just light up as a red tomato. ''I- You- Just shut up, will you?'' Intelligent as always Scarlett, intelligent as always.

''Come on Scar, you want me to tell you how you threw me on the bed?'' Said Matt while piercing his eyes on my lips ''Or how you shut me up? Very creative indeed.'' What. The. Heck.? Is he really...? Did we....? No, it couldn't be. A girl who hasn't even given a peck on the lips couldn't just jump into third base with her best friend. 

Just in that moment everything was crumbling for me (it felt as if I saw all my future plans crushed, I even saw a baby Scar... *shudders*), I started to hear laughter. ''Buttercup, did you see your face?'' said the demon laughing, while on the other corner all I could hear was ''I can't believe you fell for my act. I can't believe it.'' Repeatedly, while dying on the floor.

I felt fooled, ashamed, and most of all, angry. But not the sort of angry that you portray when maybe they insult you or the sort of angry when they take food from you (oh yes, we take food very seriously), it was the type that made you want to cry, not because you were sad, but because your feelings were just in so many places the easiest way to let them out was through tears. I couldn't see the joke in what they did.

''What really happened?'' I said quietly, avoiding the eye contact. Not that they would notice, in the great mess they had going on. Come on, Megan Fox would've been there and they wouldn't bat an eye.

And then, when Matt started explaining I remembered...

*************
We walked upstairs, and Matthew showed me the guest room in which I would stay.

"Stay here, don't plan on doing something a sober Scarlett wouldn't do and just wait for me, okay? I will bring you some pj's." Said Matt acting all like a dad.