chapter 8

Ava's pov
I turned to see wendy,I smiled at her which she returned. We watched natsu fight gray,which was a tie. Their even more powerful.

"Ava do you think I will be as strong as them" asked wendy I looked her and nodded.

"Of course you will,just got to train" I answered looking back down seeing natsu and gray fighting again.

"I wonder if allison would beat erza" I was shocked,I looked at wendy and my eyes watered.

"Ava come down and fight me" screamed natsu I sighed,but went down anyways.

Once I was down,I faced natsu. I crossed my arms and leaned on one leg. Natsu was smirking. 'Being confident and brave I see' I thought smirking.

Then he started to attack "fire dragon iron first" he says and I blocked it with my arms,damn his punches gotten stronger.

"Water Zebulon" I said and it hit him,after that attack I rushed in and kicked him in the stomach.

"Fire dragon roar" he blasted at me,I jumped out of the way and  went in the air. After the smoke cleared up I didn't see natsu. I felt his presence behind,I turned around but was too late when he punched me in the face.

I crashed into the ground,I got up wiping blood from my mouth. "Moon crystal ice attack" I whispered and it hit him. Now he was out cold.

I smiled in victory,but frowned when erza spoke up "great job ava,but now let's see if you can defeat me" I anime sweat dropped and whined but agreed.

So she faced me after they got natsu out. She equipped into her armour (the one with red pants and flames,and wraps covering her chest). Her sword appeared. I grabbed a staff with a blue and black crescent moon with a dragon.
*an hour later,I'm not good with fight scenes*

Me and erza was panting,she looks like she wants to give up,but won't. After all I did give her my all,like she did the same. She had more cuts and stab wounds on her,which wendy will heal.

I on the other hand have cuts on my arms,legs,stomach,I have one cut on my cheek and a cut lip to which natsu hit me in the face. I have a stab wound on my stomach,which was deep,not too deep though.

I looked behind me and saw the others(solomon and everyone else) coming out. "What happened why they fighting" asked a frantic ugo.

Wendy laughed "don't worry their just training" ugo sighed in relief. I turned back to erza,she swung at me and I blocked her with the staff,I did a rotation and knocked her sword out of her hand. Then I kicked her in the stomach.

She felled down,and I hold my staff to her neck. She breathes heavily and smiles,then she blacked out. The nursing people came and picked her up. I went to the others, (solomon and everyone else).

"Wow ava you knocked out and defeated two people in just 2 and 1/2 hours" gray says with a shocked face.

"I beat natsu in ten minutes,beating erza took an hour" I said flinching when sharp pain hit in my stomach. Wendy then came healed me.

"Yeah but natsu did hit you really hard" Asuka spoke I smiled and nodded.

"That proves he's getting stronger" I mentioned solomon looks at me in worry and respect,also...proud.

"Thank god I didn't fight him" lucy mumbled I gave her a sly look.

"Like he would hurt you,he loves you~" I said slyly smiling and causing happy to laugh.

"Done,see ava I just want to be like you one day,I promise to become stronger and stand by your side" wendy says I smiled genuinely proud. Everyone awed

"And you will my strong little warrior" I replied rubbing her head.
*everyone went back to their rooms*

I layed down and put my head on the pillow. Solomon does love me,I love him,I feel safe around him. I sighed and closed my eyes. I was almost at the bridge of sleep when my door opened.

I felt someone kissed my head and pulled the covers over my shoulder,the last words I heard was.

"I love you so much" then I fell in a deep sleep.