chapter 15

Guys I'm sorry to say but it's one chapter left! If you want two chapters comment down in the comments section and just what has been your favorite chapter and why,then say I want another chapter! You don't have to do it,if you don't want to,it's your choice!!!

But Enjoy!!!

Ava's pov
I woke up to silence,no one was here. Finally. But I hear noises outside,so I try to walk but I can't because of the chains are scratching against me,I then crawled the best I can to see the outside.

Since the chains are not long enough,but I can still see,but I regret it because all I see is destruction everywhere. Buildings crumbling or crumbled,mountains with gaps,the ground with holes and cracks. Then everyone fighting.

"I can't believe it" I whispered to myself,I finally had enough and decided to take these chains off. I found a knife and unlocked the chains from my wrist and ankles,I got them off and they were bloody,sore and scratched. It is painful as hell.

I got up but instantly fell,they put those chains tight,I tried again with the help of the wall,then I heard a boom and the cave started shaking,I realized that they hit the cave hard with what ever power they used.

'Dammit can't they hit somewhere else' I thought then started walking faster because rocks started falling down. I almost made it when I felt pain in my back,I fell to the ground.

I turned to see a big rock landed on my back and one on my foot. "God why do you hate me so much" I said loudly I then used my strength to roll the rock over but ended with pain. I managed to get it off of me.

I got up gently and started to walk out the destroyed cave,once I got out I began to wish I didn't because I see this black rukh all around,I see where they were from and I saw arba. "She fell into depravity didn't she" I mumbled.

I also see wahid and falen crying and they were yelling. I saw ithnan crying over setta,his brother. I turned to see people from their country around arba.

Ugo and sheba are looking terrified,I don't blame them. I walked were there is separate parts,were arba is all at and the others fighting mard geer,well I defeated mard geer.

There is a barrier separating us,I can see them but they can't see us. Wahid and falen lost their son tess,I would understand why they fallen. I understand completely how ithnan lost his only family.

I was broken out of my thoughts when someone calls my name. "Ava is that you" I turned to see natsu and gray.

"Ava what's wrong...oh my god ava what happened to you" gray says running up to me.

"Well you know the basics of getting kidnapped and chained up,being beaten"

"Are you okay"

"Oh yeah I'm just peachy" I said sarcastically,then I groan in pain from my foot.

"Ava your hurt,we need to get you to a safer place" gray says I shook my head.

"No I want to fight,it's a war I need to help in,plus I war with a certain person" I say

"But you can't-"

"If she wants to fight,let her fight" my aunt says showing up behind natsu,before he could attack,she used her hand and slammed him into a rock.

Gray did a few attacks,but it doesn't work,he gets slammed into natsu. She turns to me and smiles wickedly.

"My my you look so beat up,I wonder who did that" she says I glared.

"the crazy murder aunt right in front of me did" I hissed but she laughs and waved it off.

"Nonsense my dear ava I just needed you weak so I can finally take your power and kill you"

"All for what huh"

"All for destroying this crucial world and make it a better place" then she frowns.

"Poor falen and wahid lost their son at a young age"

"How many days has it been"

"Not days,but months" I widened my eyes at her words.

"What do you mean months" I said or more like demanded.

"It's been 6 months that you were out of concious,I didn't mean to hit you that hard"

"You son of a bitch" I then punched her. She moved out of the way and did a saying.

"Ice shards attack" I heard her say,I'm glad I got dragon slayer hearing. I barely made it out because of my feet.

"Moon crystal dragon attack" I whispered quietly. It hit her from the back and front.

She growled and did more attacks,but I blocked them,I tried to be careful with my hands and feet but I got distracted,she took the chance and hit me in the stomach.

Falen's pov
I stand next to wahid and ithnan,we were devastated because I lost my son while ithnan lost his brother. Arba is now our leader,what solomon did was unforgivable.

"Falen please I know you lost tess,but please don't turn on us" sheba begs I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Sheba solomon did a rash decision,and the war killed our son" I said.

"What about ava falen she was like your little sister wasn't she,she was your favorite"

"I know she was,she still is damn it" I said my voice raising,ava was my family,I loved her,I still do,I treated her as my baby sister.

"Then don't do this,come back to us,come back for her"

"I can't....I just can't"

"You should,it's not like you know everything about her-"

"I DO TOO,I KNOW ABOUT HER PAST,HOW HER FAMILY DIED,HOW HER SISTER DIED,SO SHUT UP,YOUR JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T HAVE SOLOMON,YOU SHOULD BE GONE"

"Shut up falen,of course I was jealous I loved him first it hurts to see him fall in love with another girl"

"Ava fell in love with solomon too and I was happy,I was happy she found love again,I was happy she had another family"

"You know she could be dead now since her aunt and all"

"YOU BITCH,WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" ithnan yelled.

"Just kill her please" wahid said

"Ava is already gone by now falen,except that"

"SHUT THE HELL UP NOW" I shouted falling to the ground sobbing,wahid hugs me,trying to comfort me,but it doesn't help.

Ava is my hope and joy just like wahid,just imagining her dead makes my heart hurt,I can't lose her,I don't want to lose her,I don't want to. I prayed and wish it was never true.

But my prayers and wishes never came true.