3.

Poor girl!

It was early then I heard noises, confused I looked up.
"Ugh you guys get up too early." I whined sitting up.
"Nah!" Zach said climbing on top of me knocking me down on the couch cuddling. I sighed. "You're so warm." I mumbled. He chuckled.

When it was later zach was still cuddled up with me then my brother came in the room.

"Woah what's going on here?!" Logan asked. I immediately got up and scurried behind jack hugging him.

"Nothing!" I say and jack and zach laugh.

"Come on my boys and abbs! We got filming to do." He said. I guess we were shooting nobody gotta know Logan hasn't stopped talking about filming it.

When we were back home they changed and I got flirted with by jack again.

"Avery, why flirt with me when you're looking like a super cute nerd model?"

"Because no matter how cute I get you'll still get cuter."
I blush.

"Ewww!" The rest of the boys say gagging. Me and jack roll our eyes.

Before we go Logan stops us, blocking the door. Oh great. "Abbie remember what you wanted to ask them?" Logan asked....I may have ranted about how I wanted to learn how to play guitar.
"Heh heh nope! Less go!" I say about to walk out when the boys hold me back.
"Come on Abbie don't be afraid to ask us something." Jonah said.
"Yeah you can ask us anything." Daniel said.
I mumble.
"Hmm what was that?" Corbyn said...brat!
"Umm can you um guys teach me guitar? I wanna learn." The boys look at each other with suprise on their faces.
"Of course!" Daniel said.
"Why'd you be afraid to ask that prin- Abbie!" Jack started.
I blush when I knew what he was going to say.
"Well because I just am."

Logan let's us go and he shoots the boys going down the escalator. "How ya guys feelin? No response okay. What are they doing? What is he doing?" I get by jack. "wait! what are YOU doing?!" He says. "She's ours now bro!" The boys all say. "Yup I'm their new little sister now! The why don't we sister."

They start filming. I stay behind the camera dancing and singing along. When it's jacks a tear forms as he twirls a girl.

"Umm bubba? Can I go look in a shop?"

"Awe Abbs what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I'm n-not crying!" I say as I wipe a tear away. "You're stupid." He shrugs I walk away and find a bench.

'He doesn't like me.' Ran around my head. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I look up to see those brown eyes.
"You okay?"
"Pffft yeah! Hey good job out there!"
"Thanks."

We go back to the apartment and eat. I don't eat much. After we get on the elevator... haha everything is fine until Lagan gets on and corbyn has to be his bratty self and yell "Everybody jump!" Me and zach were the only ones screaming! I hated absolutely hated when people jump on the elevator. Me and zach hug each other still screaming. "You guys are babies!" Daniel says . Me and zach held on to each other the whole way down frozen. "Are you sure about that Daniel?!" I whispered to zach he chuckles. (Me and zach so relate)

He films again and it's time to go home.

~TIME SKIP~
"Are you sure nothings wrong?" Jack asks sitting by me at the end of the bed. I look up from my book.
"Umm yeah..why wouldn't it be?"
"Something just seems off about you ever since today... what's wrong?"
"I'm jealous." I mumble. I'm not one of those people who deny I'm jealous. I'm unlike them and know what I feel.
"Sorry what?"
"I'm jealous okay?!" I say getting up and walk away until I felt him grab my wrist.
"Wait."
"Why?"
"It was for a music video ya know?"
"I know but I bet you liked those girls...better than me!" I say trying to break away but he keeps a hold on me. I sigh and sit down beside him.  He places his hand on my thigh and gives me a look.
"That met nothing. I actually like you a lot more than you think Abbie." He says. I look down.
"Really?" He lifts my chin up.
"Really." He says kissing my lips. I smile into the kiss. I hug him burying my face in his shoulder and a happy tear falls. We pull apart and he wipes it away.

"So..."
"So.."
"Be my girlfriend?"
"Yes Avery." We stare into each other's eyes for a minute or two. "Well let's go to bed I'm tired." I say.

"Wait you're not sleeping on the couch?"
"Don't get me wrong the couch is comfy but you're not included with it."
"What are you implying?"
"That I need a cuddle buddy and if I have one I want you or zach but I bet your a better cuddler judging by your hugs."
"Awe."
I nod while yawning and crawling into bed. He gets in and pulls me to his chest. I sigh.
"You like that?" I hear him say.
"Yes.. you're nice and cozy and warm. And I'm relaxing."
"Well now I know how to calm you down."
"Yes. You sure do." I say nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck.