80.

Me, alysha, and jack were talking. They were sitting, I was laying down and telling deep thoughts about my problems. It kinda felt like a therapy session.

"Guys I think it's time to head back."
"Yeah. I'm getting hungry." Jack says.
"Good call." Alysha says. They brought the other four-wheeler so they rode on that one while I rode on mine.

Once we get home the sweet smell of chicken fills the air as I open the door.

"Ooh mama! That smells guuud! Whatcha making?" I say draping my arm over her shoulders.

"Well I didn't make it but we got KFC for dinner." She says.
"Yumm-"
"Mom! It's not KFC it's OFC." Jake says. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah mrs Paul! We even made a song about it." Chance says.
"That hurt me in the heart mrs.P" anthony says putting his handover his chest.

(Haha p. I'm childish I kn- okay I'll leave.)

I see jake, Anthony, and Chance all give each other 'the look' and I worry.

"Oh great." I mumble.

"HONKEY DONK! TONKEY TONK! OHIO FRIED CHICKEN, IS WHAT ITS CALLED. I GOT MY TRUCK, MY OVERALLS. JUST ME AND MY BOYS MAKIN FRIED CHICKEN YALL!" They all yell. My ears were being plugged by someone's fingers. I look up to see Logan shaking his head. I laugh. I'm glad I have a big bro like Logan. You could really tell jake, Anthony, and Chance were best friends but it gets on my nerves at times.

Growing up, I was logans best friend. He got bullied a lot and sat in his room all the time. Since I didn't go to school when I was so young, I was in his room a lot. He never got mad he just told me to be careful. But I was his best friend. I was always there for him. Even in school even though we didn't see each other a whole lot.

Now ya see if I went in jakes without asking, I'd probably get an action figure thrown at my head.

Snaps in my face brought me out of my thoughts.

"Here baby girl." Mom says handing me a plate. "Oh thank you mom."
"You're welcome."

I go and fix my plate. Halfway down the line, Daniel stops me.
"What were ya thinking about?"
"Nothing to worry your little head about dani."

I finish getting my food and sit on the chair next to the counter. I enjoyed everything. It's no jimmy johns but this was still great.

"Still upset?" Jonah asked.
"Upset? What would I be upset about?"
"About the ball game."
"Oh and that loser? No not at all. Not now at least."

"Good."
Jonah side hugs me. "I don't like seeing my best friend sad."

I finish and wash my hands. I then go take a shower. The warm water felt so nice. I wash everything and turn the water off. I step out etc. I put on my favorite fox slippers and check my phone.

Jack commented on the photo august posted.

"Hot mama!😍🔥" I blush.
Daniel commented too.
"Abbie, pretty as always!" I smile. I reply back to jack.

"@jackaverymusic ilysm babe! 💞"

I heard laughing downstairs and decided to investigate.
"Whatcha guys doin?" I ask no one Imparticular. "Ooh nice slippers! I might steal them." Zach said.
"HE WILL! He stole not one, BUT TWO, of my phone chargers on the same day." Corbyn said.
"Haha good times,Corbyn, good times." Zach replied. I laughed.
"So what's happening?" I ask again.

"Well I'm showing them your baby pictures." Mom said.
"Moooom!" I whine. I walk to the nearest wall and rest my head on it. I blush lightly.
"What's wrong?" Corbyn asked. I then start pounding my head on the wall.

"Babe stop" Jack says laughing, turning me around.

"Yeah you were so cute!" Zach said.
"I was so cute naked? Yeah seems about right!" I say taking the picture from zach and giving it back to mom. It was a picture of me as a baby, naked with spaghetti all over me.

"Well I'm looking at some of you, Logan, and jakes vines." Corbyn said. I looked and that was a vine where i was running and dancing and all of a sudden I fell over a shoe. The boys and everyone busted out laughing.

"It's not funny." I say in an embarrassed voice. I sat in jacks lap and hid my face in his chest as he rubs my back.

"And I'm gonna look at your musical.lys from when you were younger" Jack said getting his phone from his pocket. My face turns a light red of embarrassment. I felt so cringey making those. "No!" I yell reaching for his phone. He holds it far up in the air.

"Hey! Not fair!" I say still reaching. Deciding I didn't have a choice or a chance I gave up reaching.

"Awe you were so cute in those!" Jonah said.
"Uh no I wasn't." I say. Then it feels like everyone went against and ganged up on me.

"Yes you were!" They all shout.
'Whatever' I told myself. I look at my phone and see Liza posted a new YouTube video.

"Meet my new cat!" Was the title. Wut? That's luna in her arms. I call Liza.

"Hey boo!" I say.
"Ah you scared me."
"Wha?"
"Boo. Ghost? You know."
"Ohh. Sorry. Listen, my kitten, not your new cat."
"Haha I know! Just jokin around with the viewers and you."
"Okay just making sure."

I hang up. I snuggle more into jack and eyes get heavy. We leave for L.A. tomorrow so might as well get some sleep.