30.

"Yo abbs. Look I'm so s-" Logan starts as we walk in.
"No it's fine. Jack helped me realize that it doesn't matter because no matter what.... I'm still stuck and doomed for eternity with you and jake."

Everyone starts to laugh again.
"HEY! I didn't say anything about that." Jack says.
"No but you still helped me realize it!" I say giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"See I told you guys she'd be back to her old happy self!" Alysha says.

"Is it just me or does jack actually make her a better person?" Logan says.
"For real! When they're together it's just all happiness!" Zach says.
"True love!" Daniel said.

Jack looks at me. "They do have a point." I tell him.
"Yes they do. Also with the true love."
He leans in and we kiss. We hear them gagging. We pull apart laughing.

I go lay down just staring at the ceiling when Logan comes in.
"Hey." He says.
"Hey....was it a prank?" I sit up.
"Was what a prank?"
"The adoption thing."
"No...that'd be worse if it was. I'd already be in a grave for tricking you."
I laugh. The others come in.
"So it's not?"
"No. You do have other siblings though and you do know who they are..."
"Do I want to know?"
"I think you do. They know your their sister."
"Ok."

"Hey you know who she looks a lot like?" Zach asks.
Logan looks at zach and shakes his head no...like he's on to something that he shouldn't be on to.
"She looks a lot like-" Jonah started but Logan put his hand over jonahs mouth.

"What's going on here?" I ask.
"Itsthemartineztwins." Logan says real fast.
"What?"
"Your brothers are...The Martinez twins." My eyes go wide.
I fall back on the bed, almost fainting. Some of the boys gasp. I look at Logan.

"Is that why I was a fast learner in our Spanish lessons?" He nods. "Is that why I could do soccer moves easily?" He nods again.

"......wow.....I um I think I'll go to bed...." I say quite shocked. Jack stays as always.
"How?!"

"I don't know but you do look like them a little." He says.
"Maybe. But don't I kinda look like Logan and jake?"
"Well you do but... I don't know. I'm just as confused as you are. Me and all of the other boys."
"I think I'm the most confused one right now." I say. Jack chuckles.

Jack starts a YouNow video. He points the camera at me and I yawn and put my hand over my face.
"Ooh camera shy." He says.
"I'm not camera shy jack. I'm just confused and tired."
"Oh...okay?"
I hit him with a pillow and he hits me back with it. It turns into a pillow fight and he gets on top of me and starts tickling me.

"Hahaha no jack! Nooo! Haha! Get off me!" I say rolling us over. And we just hug. He looked at the camera again.

"Uhhh How would you describe Abbie?" He read aloud. "Words can't describe how amazing and beautiful she is. Her soul is beautiful. She believes in God, goes to church, crafts, a savage, funny, clever in pranks, and almost always gets her way with cuteness and she's just overall a really sweet girl." He says.

"Awe baby." I say kissing his cheek. "I love you."
"I love you too."

"Why are you so sassy. Wha- I-I'm not sassy."
"Yes you are."
"Okay yes that sounded sassy."

"I'm going to sleep." I say turning over and eventually falling asleep.

(Next morning)
I FaceTime a certain someone.
"Hey Abbie." They say.
"Hey....Brothers!" I say to the twins. They gasp.
"So....Logan finally told you huh?" Emilio asked.
"Yes. You were my brothers and yet you guys didn't tell me. You've watched me grow up some yet you didn't tell me. Why?"
"Because we didn't know the right time to tell you." Ivan said.
"Okay.

Guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated much and that this chapter is sucky but there will be more on the way as soon as I find time.