32.

(Day before Halloween)

"I don't wanna go! I don't wanna go!!" I shout as jack pulls me out the front door along with Alysha and the other boys.

"It's just a haunted house event. Like a Halloween carnival." Jack says.
"Exactly! There will be clowns! Why'd I want to go?"

"Because it's fun." Corbyn said. I didn't say anything I just got in the car.
"Come on Abbie cheer up!" Daniel said. Still not a word left my mouth.
"You act like someone is gonna murder you." Jonah said.

"*cough cough* clown *cough cough*"

"Abbie, you know that these boys or me wouldn't let anything happen to you right?" Alysha said.

"Have you met them? They're brats at times."

"No we aren't." They all say. I give them a look and stare.

"Okay sometimes." Jack says. "But babe, you'll be fine."
"Ok." I sigh.

As we were driving I layed my head on jacks shoulder. Not the comfiest but oh well.
We got there eventually and I held onto jack tightly.

"Babe it's okay. You can let go. Just calm down."
I let go.
Jack wandered off somewhere and all of the sudden a clown came up behind me.

"AH!" I throw a punch and the clown backs away. I fell on the ground from fear. Reflexes, am I right? By now I'm trying to catch my breath. Corbyn comes my way and picks me up.
I'm still at a loss of breath.

"I-I think I'll uh st-stay with you some." I say hugging Corbyn burying my face in his chest nearly in tears. I didn't like this place.

"Awe you're sweet. Yeah you can stick with me. I don't mind. But if a clown comes...you're on your own."

"a-alright. I-i think the clowns would dis-disagree that I'm sweet."
Corbyn laughs.

We started walking.
"So have you just had a clown encounter back there?" He asks.
"Yeah. Have you had one yet?"
"No. I've never actually been close to one but if they're goin around murdering people then- OH THERES ONE!"

He yells and he's off. "What are the odds of that?" He asks. "I don't know. What are the odds of you leaving me?" I murmur. I give him a wtf look and the clown comes near. I lightly jump back until she says something.
"Was that you're boyfriend?"
"Oh, no. That's Corbyn and he's just my best friend."
"Some friend." She says laughing.

"I know." I say rolling my eyes. "All they do is leave me."
"Oh well have a nice night."
"I'll try with all these clowns running around...no offense."

"HAHA! I love ya kid!" She says patting my back and leaves. I walk back up to Corbyn.

"Thanks corbs!" I say sarcastically.

"YO! Guys!" Zachs voice calls.

"Whaddup?" Me and Corbyn both say laughing at the end.

"I had the scariest clown encounter!" Zach says.

"Oh really? I just had a conversation with one. I like her." I say.

"This one...yeesh! scared me to death."

Me and corbyn jump back.
"So you're a ghost?" I ask. Zach rolls his eyes. Me and corbyn look at each other and smile

"So what happened bro?" Corbyn asks.
"He came up behind me and scared me! I fell to the ground."

"DUDE! The same thing happened to me! Except ya know...reflexes..."

"We are like the exact same person! Are you sure you're the Martinez twins sister and not mine?" Zach asks. I laugh along with him.

"I don't know but shouldn't we find the others?"

"Yeah." Corbyn and zach said. We found almost everyone and then jack scared us. Well not me suprisingly. I've gotten too scared tonight to even be scared again.

"Hey babe." He says hugging me.
"Hey."

Alysha was bouncing off the walls...
"Alright! Who gave her candy?" I say pointing to Alysha. All the boys have their hands up in defense except one.. Daniel who had his arms behind his back, looking down.
"Daniel." I say in a warning tone.

"Ok! Fine I did! I didn't think she'd go this bonkers!" He said.
"She's related to the Paul's! Of course she'll act like this!"

We go on a few rides and go home. Alysha seemed to be calming down... finally. I lay my head on jack and start to drift off.

I wake up from someone nudges me. I look up to see jack.
"Hey baby girl, we're home."

"Okay." I slowly scoot out of the seat and go in the house. I immediately fall asleep as my head hits the pillow. Wow. What a day.