Chapter Eleven : Late Nights

A/N: this chap isn't important, enjoy tho x

_

"You'll be good tonight? Y'all got blankets?" My mom asked as she stood in my room and Amber nodded as she wiggled her toes.

"Yeah, we're fine mama." Amber smiled lovingly and my mom chuckled as she nodded.

"Good now you better be on your best behavior or Y/S/N is gonna tell me. I dare you to act up Y/N." She stared at me and I frowned slightly in confusion.

"I don't do anything?" I frowned and she hummed in disagreement and my jaw slacked open.

"I don't?!"

"Well I'm going to work I'll see you kids later." She said and I pouted to myself and right before she went to leave she pointed at me and Erica.

"You two. You two sleeping away from each other, Natalie you're in charge make sure they don't sleep together. Better not have no diddling skittles in my house." She spoke bluntly and my cheeks reddened.

"Oh my god." I mumbled under my breath and my friends started to laugh at Erica and I.

"No poking any business you hear me, Y/L/N!" She hissed and I covered my face.

"Yes, I understand ma." I groaned at the embarrassment and she smiled before leaving while my friends laughed at me.

I heard the door close and I collapsed onto the Ninja Turtle covered bed sheets. Erica sighed against my ribs before giggling again while Amber cracked up.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and Erica bit her lip.

"You can diddle my skittle." She whispered before giggling into neck.

I felt myself twitch as I thought about the simple thought of touching her sexually. Her hand trailed down to my sweats and trailed her finger around the frame of my member. I looked down at her with a frown and she kissed my lips as Amber turned out the lights.

The tv turned on and soon enough the movie of Titanic popped up and I felt really weird due to the fact the intro music started playing and she was feeling me up. She giggled innocently and her palm rested against my hardening shaft.

"So thick." She mumbled lowly and peeked down as her hand started to slip through my waistband of my shorts.

"Uh babe." I mumbled and she kissed my lips softly as I felt her finger tip graze my muscle.

"Okay." I cleared my throat shaking my head.

"Getting hard already?" She whispered amused with the reaction.

"Can you fucking blame me?" I frowned and she stared at me before abruptly taking ahold of my shaft.

"Are you a shower or a grower?" She giggled and I pinned her against the bed before kissing her softly.

"Okay, woah, you animals." Amber's eyes widened and Erica started to laugh against my lips.

"We're here to watch Rose and Jack have sex not you two bitches." Amber hissed and Natalie giggled as she snacked on her Kit-Kat.

"Stop texting, Natalie." Amber rolled her eyes as Natalie typed away on her phone after sucking the chocolate from her finger.

"Shut up, I'm in charge."

"Whatever, hoe." Amber rolled her eyes and quickly threw her pillow at Erica and I.

"Get off youngin' now and you better watch this bitch kill her man."