Part 3/3. The Bitter End

After being sent away like that after 12 years of waiting his heart's wounds began to break, but he didn't care. The wounds cracked deeper into his soul, but he wouldn't mind. Young Praherah's mind was filled with hate and darkness so why would he tolerate these actions of injustice? Because his sister never cared... But even if she did she never proved to be interested.

-"If I'm royalty, why won't they respect me? Why won't they love the moon in it's true form? If they do not respect it I shall show them this moon's true place in the sky!" - He screamed in anger from the castle rooftop while dark clouds surrounded the kingdom. And as Praherah said, the moon was blocking the sun so that not a single ray of sunlight could get through.

Even if he caused fear and destruction of a lot of people, deep inside he was only hurt by those he trusted, by those he loved and by those who then didn't care. And none had ever loved him as he deserved...

. . .

The people, filled with fear begged Lushia to banish Praherah forever with the help of the other world that her mother used long time ago. But this only made her crown feel heavier, because deep inside she knew that it was either "love" or duties.

Standing on the same rooftop as her brother. She remembered the times she always rejected her brother, how her mother, Beatha had teached her to even love her enemies. And Praherah was nothing like an enemy but a brother she had forgotten and let alone to rot in silence.

Now she had to fight him, the same brother she had promised to protect, the same brother who forgave her, the same brother that was standing 50 feet away. The same brother she kept breaking promises with, the same brother she didn't forgive, the same brother she let the people treat with injustice was the same brother she had to fight against.

. . .

Both of them attacked each other with great force. The ground was shaking, the stone was breaking, the forests were burning and the sun and moon were out breaking the harmony and balance. Even if Praherah was the younger brother he had won a lot of ground and almost left his sister defenseless. But even after all of that power Lushia had only one way to deal with her brother... She had no choice but to banish him.

So she opened a Dimensional scratch on the world that sent her and her brother to the same grounds she and her father once fought.

Praherah looking down to his sister prepared to do the last attack while Lushia accidentally charged the crystals that were hidden underground...

-"Do you believe this will stop me!? Then you have it all wrong!"- He screamed as he ran closer and closer.

-" I am so sorry, if I only had listen to you... This would of never had happen. How could fate be so cruel when the fault was all mine? Still you got the blame and an unfair price to pay... Yes brilliant they said, and strong I was to brighten up the sky, but still too weak to realise how long my shadow had been casted upon you. So please I hope you forgive me and that we'll see again soon. Because my unrightful acts will now let sorrow rest over the shoulders of guilt. May the shame grow deep and strong within me, for you cried for help, but I, Lushia, your own sister, never gave you the help you deserved.

Nevertheless, I have the power to send you away but never did I had the permission of justice to do so... But heavy is the crown that I carry and impossible it was to rub, just like the wall between us, dear brother. If your heart is left somewhere, you must know that your wrath will be my destruction, your sorrow will be my sorrow and your suffering will be the suffering I will suffer when you finally return. Then I will put my bloody hands in the rightful place because what I did is not worth forgiving. Therefore, I will wait for your return since you have justice to serve. "- She cried and closed her eyes.

She aimed at Praherah and let the crystals release a strong light wave across the whole kingdom as never seen before. Praherah surrounded by the light around him made him lose control and immediately made him become prisoner of the prison that he would stay for over a thousand years. Yes, different from his father's banishment it was. Because he had been promised to be freed after the sentence of a thousand years.

What Lushia had done was the act that caused tears from her eyes to flow down to the ground. When the brother she promised to protect was no longer beside her, the crystals, surprised by their queen's decision, changed their basic color to the colors of the rainbow. Changing the color of Lushia's hair to brown and they changed their prisms on their edges to an element color instead. Loosing so much happiness made Lushia in the need of a special crystal to keep her alive. So a necklace with a shining small star was created by the crystals. A star that symbolizes Praherah's long determination for justice and Lushia's living hope that he would one day return...

...

"Lushia was only 19'309 years old when she banished Praherah and he was only 800 years old when dealing with such fate. It's even forbidden sending royalty with such age away, so the Phentagorian law and force had to compensate for this... Even if the compensation meant giving the young boy powers strong enough to let him corrupt the universe as much as he liked... "