Part 5

Stan's POV

That smile? Why did she gave me that same smile from before?! I have to go after her. Make sure that she actually going to where she told me... too see if she not lying to me. C'mon Stan move! Move! Move!

...

I can't...
I just can't...
Damn it! Why can't I just go after her? I'm afraid that what I'm thinking is true? Am I trying to deny what I'm assuming? Maybe... but..

No! once and for all I need to stick up and be a man! Stop being a little bitch! I ran , after her. I follow her quietly, so she wouldn't noticed me. So far, she was going to the direction of the grocery store. I sighed of relief, maybe I was just being paranoid.
"I've seen enough." I kept looking at her til, I decided I should head back home.

I stop my tracks when, I saw in the corner of my eye, she took a different path... My eyes widen. My body began to shake... I began to feel sweat coming down from my face. Frozen in sight. I saw Wendy making her way to the burger place, towards the girls I explain directions too! "No" I thought. "No! No No! No!" I kept repeating to myself. I began to follow her again, but this time more quietly and carefully so she wouldn't noticed me.

* Ring Ring *

"Shit!" I yelled in top of head! I quietly got my phone and turn it off, not caring why it ring. I felt pair of eyes looking at me, I quicky hide under behind the Trash can, in front of me. Hoping Wendy didn't see, I took a quick breath, and peek to see if Wendy was still there. I gasp, seeing that Wendy wasn't there no more! She was gone!

"what the?—"
"Hello.... Stan"
My eyes widen... I felt my heart beat ten time faster than it should be. Feeling chills behind my spine. I turn around... and see.. and see... Wendy. Standing there right in front of me. With such a look, that I never seen from her. I couldn't say none... I was completely frozen... Say some Stan! Say some now! Now!

"W-wendy!... H-h-heey!!!" I forced myself to say the words, but thats all I could of said. Seriously Stan... wtf.

"Stan... what are you doing?" Wendy said, with so coldness in her voice. Yet, so smoothly.

"I thought, you was going to grocey's store right now, I-I- um, felt that um... um I just wanted to make sure you get there saftely.. thats all!" I said. Trying my best to make it sound believable. Wendy gave me a look, like she was studying my ever body movement, my facial experssions. Them big dark colored eyes of hers, they looked so beautiful... but yet so cold... she left out sigh, and smiled.

"Oh stan! hahaha! You can be so cute when your worried! But you shouldn't have followed me."

I just remain silent, I didn't have the right answer to respond. I just stood there just looking at her.

"C'mon Stan. Let's go home."

"But, Wendy weren't you going to get the groceys for your mother?"

"Yeah... but it's getting late, don't want her to be worried for me being out late."

"Ahh.. right.."

"Yours too Stan, don't want your parents, to be worried as well."

I nodded as I began to walk besides her. She was smiling. But not that creepy uncomfortable smile she been giving me. We both made our ways home, going our seprate ways. I eventually made it inside my house, and went straight towards my room. As I layed down in my bed, I started to think about what happen today. Overthinking my thoughts about Wendy's behavior today. I sighed, I need to get some sleep, maybe that can help.

I've decided to check my phone, since that what caused me to get caught by Wendy. I turned it on... just too see a messages of unknown number.

*Unknown Number*
Hey stan. You don't know me. But I know you. There something you should know about your girlfriend Wendy. If you wish to know. Meet me by the South Park Mall. Friday at 6pm. Don't be late.

What the fuck? Who? is this? How does this person know me, and what does he or she know about Wendy.

*Stan*
Just who are you? What do you mean you know some about Wendy?!

*Unknown Number*
You see. Don't be late.

I didn't know what to react. How to respond. Is this a sick joke? Probably Cartman. That fatass always doing some no good. And I can see him pulling a trick on me especially about Wendy but, something tells me is not him. Whatever, I'm just going to sleep. I had a long fucking day just to deal with more bullshit. I put on my pajamas, turn off the lights and went to bed.

"Please be a good day tomorrow."

End. Of Chapter 5! Hmmm who is that mystery number that text Stan? Was Wendy following the girls? If so? what was Wendy going to do, if Stan never got caught?! Questions! Questions! That will be Answer soon!

P.s I know its kinda short, but hopefully you like it!