Chapter 6

** Next Morning **

Kyle's POV

As I made my way towars the bus stop , to go to school. Annoyed already. Cartman been blowing up my phone since the meeting after school. Making sure I don't back down of his plan. I took a deep breath, and rolled my eyes.

K: Geez! Cartman. How many times do I have to tell you. I'm not going to back down from the plan.

C: Kyleeee!!! About time your ass reply!  Look when we arrive to school follow me to the boys bathroom I need to tell you some.

K: Okay.

Moments later, Cartman, Kenny, and Stan arrived. I kept my cool towards Stan. But he looked it horrible.

"Damn Dude! What happen to you? You look horrible" I asked.

"Mmppmh" Kenny said as well.

"I couldn't sleep last night! I got this weird text message from unknown number telling me they know something about Wendy that I don't know!" Stan replied.

Cartman eyes widen, and looked at my direction. Then look towards Stan. "Did this person say? who they are? Or any details of who this person can be?"

"No. Just for me to meet them at the Mall friday at 6" Stan said. "But honestly, I've been having these weird feelings of Wendy."

"Was it nudes?" Kenny said all excited.

"Kenny! But anyways Stan, W-what do you mean?" I asked. Can he be suspicious of her too?

"Well, ever since yesterday. With the whole bathroom thing, and after we came from the burger place these group of girls approach us, and at first I thought Wendy was going to do some, so I tried follow her, but I end up getting caught."  Stan explained. Letting out a deep breath. He seem really tried, like if all night he didn't even sleep.

"Well shit. Stan, your that useless you got caught." Cartman said.

"Cartman!" I yelled.

"No. He's right! I am useless, but I'm going to find out whats going on with Wendy." Stan said. He has such a determined look, that none of us said a word. Not even Cartman.

"Stan.." I begin to say, but the bus pulled up and we just went inside the bus. During the bus ride, it was quite, well not really, we just end up changing the subject, and talk about how Kenny saw some lady's boobs the other day.

C: Still meet me at the boys bathroom.

K: should we tell stan? He already having suspicious about Wendy?

C: No! we can not Kyle! I swear you better not fuck it up!

K: Fine.

I sighed. Am I really doing the right thing by not telling Stan?

~*~

We had arrived to the school. I decided to make my way towards the boys bathroom. I really didn't want to hear Cartman's bitchness of me being late this morning. As I was walking, I saw Bebe putting her things at her locker. I made my way towards to her, you know wanted to say friendly hi.