Chapter 8

Bebe's POV

"Huh? Wendy? Say that again?"

"That I should be the only person to care about stan and not kyle?" Wendy said as she raised up her eyebrow. She had such a confused look in her face. But then smile lightly and let out small giggle. "Seriously Bebe, it's joke. Judging by your facial expression you made seem like I'm a crazy person".

"Oh! haha! Sorry. Its just um seems to caught me off guard." I said trying to play my cool as possible. But I feel like I just made things more awkward.

Wendy began walking in front of me. As we continued doing party shopping. Seem like hours actually!

"Bebe! I got it! The Theme of my party should be superhero theme!" Wendy said proudly.

"Superhero?"

"Yes! Think of it! Superhero are so a thing right now! It make things fun!! And lots of party games as well!" Wendy said. "Besides everyone loves superheros! Girls and Boys!"

"Yeah! You do have a point! What superhero are you planning to go as?" I asked.

"Nope! Can't say!" Wendy said. "It has to be surprise! Plus a superhero can't reveal his or her identity!"

I nodded as agreement. Superhero theme is a good idea! We continue shopping for supplies for the party. Til I received a text message from Kyle.

K: Hey bebe! You still with wendy?! If not meet up at the Coon's lair aka Cartman's place Asap.

Really a meeting right now? That cartman really is something. But I can't ditch Wendy now.

B: Really? Right now? I'm still with wendy. Getting her party stuff for friday.

K: Well can you after? Cartman, wants all of us to come. Knowing how he is, he have mental breakdown if nobody comes.

B: True. I'll be there in a few.

K: okay!

"So? Who's you texting?" Wendy asked. Giving me a smirking.

"Huh?! Oh nothing its just my mom! She wants me to come home now. She said before it gets more late." I said. Lies, Wendy can't know. Plus I already feel like she onto me now.

"Oh you right! We don't have til like two days. Plus i already got mostly everything now!" Wendy agreed.

As we made our way. We went our separate ways.

"Bye Wendy! See ya tomorrwo at school!"
"Yeah. See ya tomorrwo."
And with that I turn the other way and began to walk away. But in the corner of my eyes I felt Wendy watching me. I looked back , she had serious face but quickly replaced it with a smile and waving at me. I waved back, and made my way. Ugh. I really hope she not onto us.

At Cartman's place

"Where the fuck is everyone? Kyle!! I thought you texted everyone to be here!" Cartman said.