n-ineteen

YO PLEASE WATCH THE MEDIA, ITS NOT LIKE RELATED TO MY STORY, BUT STAN TALENT. STAN DAY6. IM IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG OMG.

+

it was a Saturday night, I was comfy in my quilt holding my phone above my head scrolling through my instagram feed of all my friends and their boyfriends. to be honest, I haven't had a real relationship before, only a playmate in kindergarten who I claimed to be my boyfriend. I studied so hard my entire life, and am so close to having my dream occupation, that I haven't ever had any time for myself. I stopped scrolling through my feed on jumped onto messages. I looked for the contact 'taehoe' and clicked it, starting a new message.

"hey there's about a week until our 'breakup' and I was wondering if you wanted to catch lunch tomorrow |..."

I stopped typing as a notification banner appeared at the top of my screen.

Unknown:

"Hey Hyori, it's Chang Wook. I'm so sorry about running off yesterday, I remembered i had to do something. I'm so sorry."

I clicked on it and saved his contact as "chang wook" and replied;

"you're fine, how did you get my phone number though? I don't remember giving it to you yesterday."

"i had it saved in my phone from when we were tailing you to find taehyung. I was going to delete it, but I wanted to say sorry for yesterday. I also apologise for contacting you like this, I didn't know how to get to you. I can delete your number if you want."

"no it's fine, keep it. i wanted to ask you for it anyways. i really owed you that night, and I'm thankful for what you did to get me out of that house. I want to do something for you, maybe lunch tomorrow?"

"you don't need to, but lunch does sound nice hehe"

"it's a deal then. I'll meet you at the mall entrance at 12 tomorrow then?"

"that's good with me, I'll see you then."

did I just ask him out to a date? oops

I deleted the message that I was about to send to taehyung. I grinned thinking about tomorrow. i really wanted to know chang wook better, and if I can, know his past with taehyung.

realllllllllllyyyyyyy short update, im sorry, but i just wanted to get this chapter out to say that i will be changing my covers! i know a lot of you guys liked my current covers, and to be honest i do too of course. but i dont know if its because i've had them for such a long time, but i, myself am tired of them and i want to see a change and since majority liked them, i will be changing them. however, if i notice a drop in new reads, im happy to change them back. i will also be changing the name of my ff  'wrong train' to 'fast forward' i hope this doesn't confuse anyone.

sorry again for the short chapter, i'll be sure to update again quickly! 

+ THANK YOU FOR 26K WHAT OMG IM SO OMGGGGG